當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > “燙頭”的英語爲啥是perm?

“燙頭”的英語爲啥是perm?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.14W 次

你知道燙頭髮的英語爲什麼是perm嗎?先來看看《Tuca and Bertie》的這個片段,學一下permanent這個詞是什麼意思吧。

ing-bottom: 49.48%;">“燙頭”的英語爲啥是perm?

對話原文

 

Oh, Speckie is gonna hate me.

斯派克會很恨死我的。 

The first seed of resentment has been planted.

一顆怨恨之種已經種下了。 

This is my first time living with a boyfriend,

這是我第一次和男朋友同居, 

and I already totally fricked it up.

而我已經搞砸了。 

Hey, don't worry.

別擔心。 

Worst-case scenario, you guys break up,

最壞的情況是你們分手了, 

and then I can move back in.

我就又能搬回來了。 

I don't want that! I want to live with my boyfriend.

我不想那樣,我想和男朋友同居。

So, this is really permanent?

所以你真打算和他一直住嗎? 

Well, I hope so.

希望如此。 

Why are you doing this to me?

你爲什麼要這麼對我? 

This isn't about you!

這與你無關! 

Everything was great when we lived together.

我們同居的時候一切安好。

But now it's all, "Tuca, get your box of stuff out of the way!"

現在成了“圖卡,把你的箱子拿走”, 

"Tuca, get my sugar turt!"

“圖卡,把糖龜找回來”, 

"Tuca, erase yourself from the apartment we shared for six years,

“圖卡,離開我們同居了六年的公寓, 

so I don't have to be reminded of you

這樣我就不會再想起你, 

while I'm living my perfect life with my boyfriend!"

好和我的男朋友幸福生活了”。 

I never said that--

我從來沒說過... 

Now you're settling down, doing this normie life-plan bullshit,

現在你安定下來, 做着平凡的人生規劃, 

and you're gonna get married,

然後你就會結婚, 

and have babies, and host dinner parties,

生小孩,辦晚宴, 

where you serve things like crostini and bruschetta.

給大家上寇斯提尼和蒜蓉麪包。 

Well, you're not fooling me.

你騙不了我。 

Those are just toast!

那隻不過是烤麪包而已! 

What?

什麼? 

And you never wanna have fun adventures anymore.

你永遠都不會再經歷有趣的冒險了。

You'd rather stay at home and be boring.

寧願在家裏無聊着。

 

今日重點:

 

怨恨:resentment。動詞是resent,怨恨,憤恨

最壞情況:worst-case

情景:scenario

分手:break up

永久的:permanent。和捲髮相比,燙髮維持的時間更長,所以這個詞也可表示燙髮,省略爲perm

想起:remind of

定居:settle down

愚弄:fool。這個詞也可作名詞,表示“傻瓜”

冒險:adventure。形容詞adventurous,愛冒險的