當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 新東方商務口語[26]:開個人賬戶Opening a Bank Account

新東方商務口語[26]:開個人賬戶Opening a Bank Account

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次
padding-bottom: 100%;">新東方商務口語[26]:開個人賬戶Opening a Bank Account
4.Opening a Bank Account 開個人賬戶

Dad: So, Jimmy, how does it feel to have your own money?
Jimmy, 自己有錢的感覺怎麼樣?
Jimmy: It’s great, dad. I don’t mind delivering papers, but the real fun is collecting the money.
太棒了,爸爸。送報紙倒沒有什麼,真正的快樂是收錢。

Dad: Even though you are only twelve, it’s not too early to start saving a little money.
雖然你纔剛剛十二歲,可現在開始攢錢也不算早了。
Jimmy: I’ve never had a bank account before. Why don’t I just keep my money under the matterss like grandpa does?
我還從來沒有開過銀行賬戶呢。爲什麼我就不能像爺爺那樣把錢藏在牀墊下呢?

Dad: You know you would spend it. And also, money in the bank earns interest.
那樣,你就會把錢花掉的。況且,把錢存在銀行還有利息呢。
Jimmy: But what if I need my money suddenly?
如果我急需用錢,怎麼辦?

Dad: The bank will give you a PIN, and you can withdraw money from any ATM.
銀行會給你一個密碼,你可以從自動提款機提錢。
Jimmy: Great! So it’s almost the same as keeping it under the matters!
太好了! 這麼說,存在銀行和藏在牀墊下並沒有什麼區別!

Dad: Not quite. You have to maintain a minimum balance of twenty dollars. And sometimes the bank has service charges. But you don’t have to worry about that yet. Let’s go make your first deposit!
不太一樣。你的賬戶裏最少得存二十美元。有時候,銀行還要收服務費。但你現在還不用擔心這些。我們去存第一筆錢吧!
Jimmy: OK. Guess I have to do that before. I can make money my first withdrawal.
好的。只有先存錢,我才能開始取錢囉。

interest 利息
PIN personal identification number, 密碼,個人身份號碼
ATM Automatic Teller Machine, 自動取款機
Withdraw 提款
maintain a minimum balance 最少存入數量
service charges 服務費
deposit 存款