當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場社交英語 Lesson 9:你今天早來了

職場社交英語 Lesson 9:你今天早來了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次

職場社交英語 Lesson 9:你今天早來了

SCENE④ A 文斯順道來吉娜的隔間看他

ing-bottom: 66.88%;">職場社交英語 Lesson 9:你今天早來了

【你今天早來了】

Vince: Hey, Zina. You're here early today.

文斯: 嗨,吉娜,你今天早來了。

Zina: Yeah, I'm going to be making phone calls all day. What a 1) blast.

吉娜: 對啊,我今天要打一整天的電話。真夠好玩的。

Vince: I just wanted to say thanks for putting us on the map so fast. I 2) appreciate it.

文斯: 我只是想謝謝你那麼快就讓我們站上櫃面了。我很感激。

Zina: Save it, Vince. After I put my first million in the bank, I'll say you're welcome.

吉娜: 省省吧,文斯。等我在銀行存了第一個一百萬,我會跟你說不客氣的。

Vince: Fair enough. 3) Keep up the good work.

文斯: 很公平。再接再勵。

語言詳解

A: Here are those tools you wanted to borrow.

這些是你想要借的工具。

B: Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

千恩萬謝。我真的很感激。

【Save it. 你省省吧。】

save是“存,省下”的意思,而Save it.在對話中用做短句,意思是“省省吧。”,告訴對方多說無益。而save it for的句型也很常用,意思是“替……預留”,請看以下的實際例子:

A:I wasn't drinking, officer; I just didn't see the red light.

警官,我沒有喝酒;我只是沒看到紅燈。

B:Save it for the judge.

這些話你留着去跟法官說吧。

A:I love this movie! I want to watch it, too.

我好愛這部電影!我也要去看。

B:OK. I'll save it for tonight when you get home from work.

好。我就把這部電影留到今晚,等你下班回家一起看。

1) blast (n.) 盡興,玩得愉快

2) appreciate (v.) 感激

3) Keep up the good work. 再接再勵