當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 初中英語 > 八年級上冊英語翻譯句子

八年級上冊英語翻譯句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.54W 次

英語句子的翻譯是八年級英語的一門核心課程,以下是本站小編爲大家整理的八年級上冊英語句子的翻譯,希望你們喜歡。

ing-bottom: 100%;">八年級上冊英語翻譯句子
  八年級上冊英語翻譯句子(一)

Unit3

由於下大雪,我不得不待在家裏。I had to stay at home because of the heavy snow.

昨天雖然他生病了,但是他去上學了。Although he was ill yesterday,he went to school.

今早他醒來的時候,媽媽在做飯。

When he woke up this morning,his mother was cooking breakfast.

我媽媽也不知道這件事。My mother doesn’t know the thing, either.

對一個學生來說,認真寫作業是重要的。

It is important for a student to do homework carefully.

當老師進來的時候,學生們正在唱歌。When the teacher came in, the students were singing.

昨晚八點我父親在看報。My father was reading newspapers at 8 o’clock last night.

當我看到他的時候,他在拍照。He was taking photos when I saw him.

當李明看見我的時候,我在等車。When Li Ming saw me I was waiting for the bus.

我想洗個熱水澡。I want to have a hot shower.

今早我起的太晚了,錯過了早班汽車。I got up too late to catch the early bus this morning.

我將盡力幫你學英語。I will try to help you.study English.

雖然我跑着去車站,但是我仍然錯過了汽車。I ran to the station, but I still missed the bus.

你記得去年見過我嗎?Do you remember meet me last year?

在一個寒冷的早晨發生了一起交通事故。A car accident happened on a cold morning.

我媽媽反對玩電腦遊戲。My mother is against playing computer games.

別把雨傘忘在公共汽車上。Don’t leave your umbrella on the bus.

當我看到他的時候,他正在等着我幫助他。

When I saw him, he was waiting for me to help him.

你還記得在那時你在幹什麼?Do you remember what you were doing at that time?

你在開玩笑嗎?Are you kidding?

你在路邊幹什麼?What were you doing by the side of the road?

我對歷史上重要的事情感興趣。I am interested in the important events in history.

這本書對我有意義。The book has meaning to me.

他記得在上海工作過。He remembers working in Shanghai.

聽到這個消息我感到吃驚。I was surprised to hear the news.

我們應該講真話。We should tell the truth.

不吃早飯上學對我們不好。It’s bad for us to go to school without eating breakfast.

你早晨通常幾點到校?When do you usually get to school in the morning?

在街上踢球很危險。It is dangerous to play football in the street.

去年我上七年級。I was in Grade Seven last year. / in the seventh grade.

當鈴聲響的時候,我們正在操場上玩的很開心。

When the bell rang,we were having fun playing on the playground.

今天是我一生中最高興的一天。Today is the happiest day of my life.

一聽說考試,我的心跳動的很快。As soon as I heard the exam, my heart beat quickly.

別忘了明早把我叫醒。Don’t forget to wake me up tomorrow morning.

你經常幫助你媽媽做家務嗎?Do you often help your mother do housework?

去年參觀長城的時候,我拍了很多照片。

When I visited the Great Wall last year,I took a lot of photos.

當老師來的時候,你在幹什麼?What were you doing when the teacher came yesterday?

昨晚8點鐘我在圖書館裏讀書。I was reading a book in the library at 8 o’clock last night

當我看到李明的時候,他在等車Li Ming was waiting for the bus when I saw him.

我錯過了汽車,因爲我的鬧鐘沒有響。

I missed the bus,because my alarm clock didn’t go off.

我給你打電話,你爲什麼沒有接。I called you. Why didn’t you pick up?

你不告訴老師就走是不禮貌的。It is impolite to go without telling your teacher.

  八年級上冊英語翻譯句子(二)

Unit4

這個故事讓我想起了我的童年。The story reminds me of my childhood.

今天晚上你能提醒我給湯姆打電話嗎?Could you remind me to call Tom tonight?

這兩本書都沒有趣。Neither of the books is interesting.

我姐姐上個月和一個醫生結婚了。My sister got married to a doctor last month.

昨晚我看電視了,沒有寫作業。I watched TV instead of doing homework last night.

你認爲這部電影怎麼樣?What do you think of the movie?

今天有點冷。It’s a little bit cold today.

請你告訴我通過考試的方法好嗎?Could you tell me the way to pass the exam?

大雨持續下了三天。The heavy rain lasted for three days

我一到上海就給你打電話。As soon as I got Shanghai, I will call you up.

你的答案是錯誤的,我不能同意你的意見。Your answer is wrong. I can’t agree with you.

我和我的父母對這本書都不感興趣。Neither my parents nor I am interested in the book.

除非你努力學習,否則你的父母就會生你的氣。

Your parents will be angry with you unless you study hard.

我妹妹太小不能上學。My sister is too young to go to school.

我弟弟到了上學的年齡。My brother is old enough to go to school.

昨晚直到我父母回來我才寫完作業。

I didn’t finish my homework until my parents came back last night.

這本書太有趣,我想再讀一遍。The book is so interesting that I want to read it again.

這個故事聽起來有趣。The story sounds interesting.

今天早上我吃了兩片面包,一個雞蛋。I had two pieces of bread and an egg this morning.

如果你迷路了,可以向警察請求幫助。If you get lost, you may ask the policeman for help.

我媽媽告訴我別玩遊戲。My mother told me not to play games

你一醒來,你必須和你的父親去樹林。

As soon as you wake up,you must go to the forest with your father.

把孩子自己留在家裏很危險。It is dangerous to leave children at home by themselves.

李明太粗心了,犯了很多錯誤。Li Ming was so careless that he made many mistakes.

上個週末我沒有去滑冰,我去購物了。I went shopping instead of going skating last week.

爲什麼不停下來休息呢?Why not stop to have a rest?

老師一走進教室,同學們就停止說話。

As soon as the teacher came into the classroom, the students stopped talking.

這張照片讓我想起了我的奶奶。The photo reminds me of my grandmother.

我的老師告訴我別放棄英語學習。My teacher told me not to give up learning English.

我媽媽總是逼着我在週末學習。My mother always makes me study on weekends.

你有其他的什麼事情要說嗎?Do you have anything else to say?

數學比英語難一點。Math is a little more difficult than English.

去年我來到了上海,並且愛上了上海。I went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.

你的父母什麼時候結婚的?When did your parents get married?

足球比賽開始了,我停止了玩遊戲。The football match began. I stopped playing games.

請提醒我明天早晨早點起牀。Please remind me to get up early tomorrow morning.

誰那麼勇敢來吃我的房子。Who is brave enough to eat my house?

  八年級上冊英語翻譯句子(三)

Unit5

據我所知,他將外出三個月。As far as I know,he will be away for three months.

我們教室有30米寬50米長。Our classroom is 30 meters wide and 50 meters long.

這個省的人口有一千萬。The population of this province is ten million.

關於今天的旅行,請隨意問任何問題。Feel free to ask me anything on today’s tour.

校長總是第一個到校。Headmaster is always the first one to get to school.

爬山運動是世界上最危險的運動之一。

Mountain climbing is one of the world’s most dangerous sports.

長城有多長?How long is the Great Wall?

我們應儘可能保護那些處於危險中的動物。

We should protect the animals in danger as possible as we can.

有不到2000只熊貓生活在剩餘的森林裏。

There are fewer than 2000 pandas living in the remaining forest

學生們正在爲這次考試做準備。The students are preparing for the exam.

我大約一星期後就回來。I’ll be back in a week or so.

這座橋有多長?大約100米。How long is the bridge? It’s about one hundred meters long.

我們的老師總是第一個到校。Our teacher is always the first one to get to school.

這個大廳是我們教室的5倍。This hall is four times bigger than our classroom.

他們把森林裏的樹砍倒了。They cut down the trees in the forest.

在過去,很多人死於飢餓。In the past,many people died of hunger.

外面有一個婦女在掃地。There is a woman sweeping the floor.

你知道中國是最古老的國家之一嗎?

Do you know China is one of the most ancient countries?

黃河是中國第二長河。The yellow river is the second longest river in China.

中國的人口比印度的人口多。The population of China is larger than that of India.

中國有超過5000年的歷史,它比美國的歷史要長的多。

China is more than 5000 years old. It has a much longer history than the US.

尼羅河比世界上任何一條其它河流都長。

The Nile is longer than any other river in the world.

世界上沒有和太平洋一樣大的海洋。No ocean in the world is as big as the Pacific Ocean.

面對危險,他很勇敢。He is brave in the face of danger.

儘管很危險,但是許多人試着攀登這座山。

Many people try to climb the mountain even though it’s very dangerous.

大象要比熊貓重好多倍。An elephant weighs many times more than a panda.

小熊貓剛出生時不是黑色的。A baby panda isn’t black at birth.

當即將到達頂峯的時候,呼吸也變得相當困難。

It’s very hard to take in air as you get near the top.


猜你感興趣:

1.八年級上冊英語翻譯句子

2.八年級上冊英語句子

3.八年級英語句子翻譯

4.初二英語翻譯句子

5.八年級英語句子的翻譯