當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:我知道,昨晚你進過我的房間

雙語美文:我知道,昨晚你進過我的房間

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.49K 次

Audrey when we found you, you were 1/2 dead and 100% feral .

ing-bottom: 82.97%;">雙語美文:我知道,昨晚你進過我的房間

Audrey,當我們發現你的時候,你只剩下半條命,而且是隻徹徹底底的野生動物。


I'm glad you grew out of attacking everyone.

我很高興你長大了,戒掉了見人就咬的壞習慣


Only took 4 years.

而且只用了四年時間哦。


I'm glad you've learned to allow the occasional family friend to pet your head....

我很高興,你學會了允許偶然拜訪的親友拍拍你的腦袋


only the head anywhere else and you bite

不過僅僅是腦袋,如果被拍的是你身體的其他任何地方,你就會咬人


and that took 8 years.

養成這個習慣,你只用了8年哦。


I've accepted that you don't really like humans

你真的不太喜歡人類,我已經接受了這一點


and are happy just doing your own thing.

我明白你只想自得其樂。


But can I tell you a secret?

不過,我能告訴你個祕密嗎?


I know you come into my room at night and snuggle me.

我知道你在夜晚會溜進我的房間,和我偎依在一起


You're not exactly sly.

但是你還是不夠狡猾,你還是被我發現了


First of all you weigh like 20lbs. You're a fat cat.

因爲,首先,你有201磅重,你是一隻肥貓。


So I can feel when you walk all over me.

當你踩着我走過的時候,我能感覺到


Also girl you purr like a freight train when you're happy.

而且,小姑涼,你高興的時候發出的咕嚕聲聽起來就像拉貨的火車


And you tend to drool on my face when you stare at me.

再說,你盯着我看的時候,你的口水還會滴到我臉上


You always come in once you think I'm asleep

你總在我睡着後才進來


and bail when I start to wake up.

我準備起牀的時候你就閃人


You're not as sly as you think you but that's okay.

你沒你自己想的那麼狡猾,不過沒關係


I love you very much

我非常愛你


and it makes me so happy you show me love in your own special way.

當你用自己的方式表達對我的愛意,我是多麼開心呀!


翻譯:小木