當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 醫生護士英語會話(7):交通事故

醫生護士英語會話(7):交通事故

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.11K 次
大夫:你哪裏不舒服?
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">醫生護士英語會話(7):交通事故
病人:唉,我剛纔過馬路,正趕上一輛車從拐角處開過來。由於車速過快,等司機看到我再剎車時,已經太晚了。我被撞倒在地,從地上爬起來時,我發現我的左臂和肘部也被擦傷,並且現在我的肋骨有點痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:讓我檢查一下吧。你哪兒疼啊?
Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:這很難說清楚,好象渾身都痛。
Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按這兒,你疼不疼?
Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按這兒我就疼得要命。
Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象沒什麼問題。但是出於安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。片子照好之後,馬上拿過來讓我看看。
Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那麼待會兒再見吧!
Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待會兒見!
Doctor: See you then!


( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)
病人:這是我的X光片。
Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:讓我看看,一切基本正常。只是這兒,你看,有點小問題。有一點骨裂。
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:這嚴重嗎?
Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上嚴重。但是,這兩三週你最好不要去上班。儘量臥牀休息
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用點什麼藥呢?
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是這樣,我會給你開一些草藥,這樣你的傷口會癒合得快一點。另外,你還需要服用一些口服藥。這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。請按說明服藥。
Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏嗎?
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。藥方裏我給你開了一管藥膏。每天搽兩三次。
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感謝您,大夫。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客氣。再見!
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再見!
Patient: Goodbye!


單詞 Words

elbow  n. 肘部

graze  v. 檫傷

ribs  n. 肋骨

plate  n. 光片

oral  adj 口服

instruction  n. 說明

plaster  n. 石膏


短語 Phrases

be knocked to the ground  被撞倒在地

to be on the safe side  出於安全考慮

take two or three weeks off work  休假兩,三週

herbal medicine  中草藥

for oral administration  口服

a tube of ointment  一管藥膏


句子 Sentence Patterns

Does it hurt when I do this?
我按這兒,你疼不疼?

To be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department.
但是出於安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。

When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
片子照好之後,馬上拿過來讓我看看。

Will I need to be put in plaster?
我需要上石膏嗎?

Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's.
這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。

Please take the medicine according to the instruction.
請按說明服藥。


相關單詞

dislocation  脫臼

spain  扭傷

twist  扭傷

burn  燒傷

spasm  痙攣

tetanus  破傷風

paralysis   癱瘓

fracture  骨折

bandage  繃帶

plaster  石膏

stitch  縫針

padding  墊,襯

pillow  枕頭

crutch  柺杖


相關短語

be all right  沒什麼問題

take a week off work  休假一週

rest in bed  臥牀休息

clean up the wound  清洗傷口

dress the wound  包紮傷口

give sb. a few stiches   給……縫幾針

take the stiches out   拆線

be hospitalized  住院

right away   立即,馬上


Related Expressions

Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.
你的手臂和肘關節看來沒什麼問題。

You should take a week off work.
你應該休假一週。

Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.
雖然不太嚴重,但你還是要儘量多臥牀休息。

Take it three times a day after meals.
每日三次,飯後服用。

Here is the prescription for your medicine.
這是給你開的藥方。

There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.
破了個口子,不過不太深。

First, I'll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.
我得先清洗傷口,然後把傷口包紮起來。

I'm afraid I'll have to give you a few stiches.
恐怕我得給你縫幾針了。

Come back in a week and I'll take your stiches out.
一週之後再來,我給你拆線。

The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.
X光片顯示足踝骨折。

You must be hospitalized right away.
你應當立即住院。

You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.
你的骨折需要治療。

You'll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.
你得住院觀察兩天。

Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.
你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。