當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 日常英語口語1000句(5)

日常英語口語1000句(5)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.73W 次

衆所周知,英語是很重要的,下面就由小編今天給大家帶來的是日常英語口語1000句,有需要的可以多多看看哦,可以收藏起來哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">日常英語口語1000句(5)

日常英語口語1000句

281. I’ve spoken English all my life. 我終生講英語。

282. I’ve already read that book. 我已經讀完了那本書。

283. Has he studied French very long?

他學法語很長時間了嗎?

284. Have you had breakfast already? 你吃過早飯了嗎?

285. Yes, I had breakfast two hours ago.

是的,我在兩小時前吃的早飯。

286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪?

287. I was at home all afternoon. 我整個下午都在家。

288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.

我給我的朋友寫了幾封信。

289. What were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon?

昨天下午四點鐘左右你在幹什麼?

290. I was listening to the radio. 我在聽廣播。

291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone?

我給你打電話時, 你在幹什麼?

292. When you called me, I was eating dinner.

你給我打電話時, 我在吃晚飯。

293. When I saw Mr. Jones, he was talking with John Smith.

我看到鍾斯先生時,他在和約翰史密斯講話。

294. While you were writing letters, I was reading a book.

你寫信時我在看書。

295. While we were having breakfast, John was talking on the telephone.

當我們吃早餐時,約翰在打電話。

296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning?

猜猜看我今天早上在幹什麼?

297. I can’t remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon.

我記不起昨天下午約翰在幹什麼了。

298. I’ve forgotten what he said his address was.

我把他所說的他家的地址給忘了。

299. I’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night.

我忘記了他昨晚幾點鐘吃的晚飯了?

300. They called us just as we were having dinner.

他們叫我們時,我們在吃晚飯。

301. What color is your book? 你的書本是什麼顏色的?

302. My book has a dark blue cover. 我的書本的封面是深藍色的。

303. How much does that typewriter weigh? 那個打字機有多重?

304. It’s not too heavy, but I don’t know the exact weight.

它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精確重量。

305. This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.

這張圓桌子重45磅。

306. What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是什麼尺碼的?

307. One of my suitcases is small, and the other one is medium size.

其中一個提箱是小號的,另一個是中號的。

308. I like the shape of that table. 我喜歡那張桌子的形狀。

309. How long is Jones Boulevard Street?

Jones Boulevard街有多長?

310. That street is only two miles long. 那條街只有兩英里長。

311. Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?

你能量量這個窗戶,來確定它有多寬嗎

312. This window is just as wide as that one.

這個窗戶僅僅和那個一樣寬。

313. The walls are three inches thick. 這些牆有三英尺厚。

314. This material feels soft. 這種材料摸上去很軟。

315. This pencil is longer than that one. 這個鉛筆比另一個長。

316. Would you please tell Mr. John that I’m here?

你能告訴約翰先生我在這嗎?

317. Take these books home with you tonight.

今晚請把這些書帶回家。

318. Please bring me those magazines.

請把那些雜誌給我帶來。

319. Would you help me lift this heavy box?

你能幫我將這個重盒子擡起來嗎?

320. Please ask John to turn on the lights.

請告訴約翰把燈打開。

321. Put your books down on the table.

將你的書放在桌子上。

322. Get me a hammer from the kitchen, will you?

從廚房裏給我拿個錘子,好嗎?

323. Hang up my coat in the closet , will you please?

能將我的大衣掛在壁櫥裏嗎?

324. Please don’t bother me now. I’m very busy.

現在請別打攪我,我在忙。

325. Would you mind mailing this letter for me?

你介意幫我發這封郵件嗎?

326. If you have time, will you call me tomorrow?

如果你有時間,明天給我打電話好嗎?

327. Please pick up those cups and saucers.

請將那些茶杯和茶托整理好。

328. Will you do me a favor? 你能幫個忙嗎?

329. Please count the chairs in that room.

請數一下那個房間裏的椅子的數目。

330. Please pour this milk into that glass.

請將這些牛奶到進玻璃杯裏。

331. Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information?

先生,打攪一下,你能告訴我一些信息嗎?

332. Can you tell me where Peach Street is?

你能告訴我Peach Street在哪嗎?

333. It’s two blocks straight ahead.

向前一直走,過兩個街區就到了。"

334. Which direction is it to the theatre?

去戲院應走哪個方向?

335. Turn right at the next corner。 在下個路口向右拐。

336. How far is it to the university? 到大學還有多遠?

337. It’s a long way from here. 從這算起還有很長的一段路。

338. The school is just around the corner. 學校就在拐角處。

339. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.

旅館穿過街道。

340. You can’t miss it. 你不會錯過的。

341. Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?

你知道Cooper先生的電話號碼嗎?

342. Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?

你能告訴我最近的電話在哪嗎?

343. Should I go this way, or that way?

我應走這條路還是那條?

344. Go that way for two blocks, then turn left.

走那條路,穿過兩個街區後向左拐。

345. I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken?

請問,這個座位有人坐了嗎?

346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?

347. No, I’m not married. I’m still single.

沒有,我仍然單身。

348. Your niece is engaged, isn’t she?

你的侄女訂婚了是嗎?

349. My sister has been engaged for two months.

我妹妹訂婚兩個月了。

350. My grandfather got married in 1921.

我祖父1921年結地婚。