當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 適合用在日常英語會話中的影視台詞

適合用在日常英語會話中的影視台詞

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 2.52W 次

As a language learner, you will probably hear native speakers use catchphrases or quotes they’ve heard from movies. Using some of these quotes will certainly spice up your conversations with native speakers.

適合用在日常英語會話中的影視台詞

作為一個語言學習者,你一定聽過母語是英語的人引用一些電影裏的標語或台詞。使用這些台詞能夠讓你和他們的對話顯得更地道


1.“Bond. James Bond”

1. “邦德。詹姆斯邦德”(出自007系列《諾博士》)


The first time James Bond introduces himself to Sylvia Trench.

詹姆斯·邦德第一次向西爾維亞介紹自己的時候説了這句話。


This has now become so iconic as an introduction that people (often men!) use it to introduce themselves in a humorous way, for example, “My name’s Streat. Shanthi Streat”.

現在這句話已經成為了一個經典的自我介紹,尤其是男士會這樣介紹自己以示幽默,比如你可以説:“My name’s Streat. Shanthi Streat”,先説姓,再説名。


2. “Who you gonna call?”

2. “你要找誰?”(出自 《捉鬼敢死隊》)


This was a music hit for Ray Parker Jr in 1984 and has since become a popular catchphrase especially if you need to call a plumber or electrician to fix something in the house.

這是羅伊·帕克·傑在1984年為電影寫的主題曲歌名,現在已經成為了流行語,如果你需要水管工或是電工來家裏維修的時候,可以説這句話。


3. “You talking to me?”

3. “你和我説話?”(出自 《出租車司機》)


Robert De Niro’s character Bickle is looking at himself in the mirror and is imagining a situation where he can pull out his gun.

羅伯特·德尼羅扮演的貝克站在鏡子前想象自己掏出槍恐嚇別人的場景。


A lot of people use it again in a humorous way when they want to sound intimidating.

當人們希望表現自己的話有威懾力的時候,會説這句話,當然這也是一種幽默的説法。


4. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

4. “説實話,關我毛事”(出自 《亂世佳人》)


Rhett Butler, to Scarlett, answering her question of where to go, what to do

白瑞德用這句話來回答郝思嘉的問題:“你要去哪,去幹什麼”


“I don’t give a damn” is another way of saying “I don’t care”. If you’re particularly annoyed with someone you could use this expression.

“I don’t give a damn”意思和“I don’t care”一樣,都是表示不在乎,當你對某人感到厭煩的時候可以這樣説。


5. “Hasta la vista…baby.”

5.“一會兒見”(出自 《終結者2:審判日》,原文西班牙語)


The Terminator, to T-1000, before shattering his liquid nitrogen frozen body

終結者在打破機器人殺手T-1000的液氮身體前説了這句話。


You can use this any time to say goodbye to someone (without needing to kill them off, of course!)

在和別人説再見的時候,你可以用這句話代替。(當然,不用把對方幹掉哈!)


6. “May the Force be with you.”

“願力量與你同在”(出自 《星球大戰4:曙光乍現》)


This catchphrase is so popular that there is even a play on words that is used for 4 May – ‘May the Fourth be with you’

這句話非常流行,甚至還衍生了一句專門在5月4號説的話:“May the Fourth be with you’” 因為讀音一樣啦!


7. “My momma always said, ‘Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you’re gonna get.”

7. 我媽説,“人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嚐到哪種滋味”(出自《阿甘正傳》)


Forrest, telling someone at a bus stop his mother’s sayings.

阿甘在汽車站和路人説他媽媽講過的一句話。


You use it when you want to feel wise about life.

當你想表達生活的智慧的時候可以説這句話。


8. “I’ll be back.”

8. “我會回來的”(出自 《終結者》)


This catchphrase coined by Arnold Schwarzenegger has been voted best movie catchphrase of all time.

這句來自施瓦辛格的台詞被評為史上最棒電影流行語。


It can be used anywhere and anytime.

任何場合你都可以用。


9. “Houston, we have a problem.”

9. “我們有麻煩了”(出自 《阿波羅13號》)


Jim Lovell, informing Mission Control about a troublesome situation

吉姆·洛威爾向控制中心報告突發狀況時的台詞


This is often used as a joke when you actually do have a problem.

當你真的有問題的時候,可以説這句話調侃一下。


10. “Go ahead, make my day.”

10. “繼續吧,讓我高興高興”(出自 《撥雲見日》)


Clint Eastwood playing Harry Callahan, to a small-time restaurant robber

克林特·伊斯特伍德扮演的哈利·卡拉汗對餐廳裏的搶劫犯説的話。


A great catchphrase to use if you want to challenge someone to do something that they shouldn’t really do.

如果你認為別人不該做某事,可以説這句話以示不滿。