當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > "冷死了"英語怎麼説?

"冷死了"英語怎麼説?

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 2.08W 次

冬至過後,各地氣候都將進入一個最寒冷的階段,也就是人們常説的“進九”。這兩天出門大家可要記得要添衣保暖以免感冒哦。今天我們來學習一下有關天氣寒冷的地道説法吧。

padding-bottom: 63.57%;">

1. It's freezing/chilly out there!

外面冷死了!

2. It's a bit nippy today, but I will still run my usual distance.

雖然今天有點冷,但我還是會堅持和往常跑一樣遠的。

3. There is a real nip in the air today.

今天寒氣襲人。

4. It's brass monkey weather today. You'd better wrap up warm!

今天真是冷得要命,你最好穿暖和點。

5. Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy winter jacket.

明天應該非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉襖了。

6. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.

這寒風真是刺骨。

7. I'm frozen/stiff.

我簡直凍僵了。

8. I am freezing my toes off.

我腳趾都快凍掉了。

9. The wind just cuts right through you.

風簡直是直接穿過身體。

10. I can't stop shivering from the cold.

我冷得不停打哆嗦。

11. This cold front is taking its toll!

寒流正在發威呢!