跟艾米莉一起學口語 第623期:去理髮店的"實用手冊"
make yourself comfortable
make yourself at home
不要拘束
I don't have time.
我沒時間。
Do you have the time?=What time is it?
現在幾點?
How would you like your hair cut?
你想要怎麼剪?
A: Hi, do I need to make an appointment or can you cut my hair now?
我需要預約,還是你現在可以幫我剪頭髮?
B: No appointment is necessary. I can cut your hair immediately. Make yourself comfortable in one of the barber chairs.
不需要預約,我可以馬上幫你剪頭髮。不用拘束,挑個你覺得舒服的位置坐。
A: Thanks.
謝謝。
B: How would you like your hair cut?
你想要什麼樣的髮型呢?
A: Can you give me a trim, please? I'd like it short on the sides, but not too short at the back and leave the bands as long as possible.
可以請你幫我把頭髮剪短嗎?我想要兩側短一些,但後面不要太短,然後劉海儘可能不要動。
B: Shall I wash your hair before I cut it?
剪髮前我可以幫你洗頭髮嗎?
A: Sorry, I don't have time.
抱歉,我沒時間。
B: Have you considered getting your hair colored? You're starting to get one or two grey hairs.
你考慮染頭髮嗎?你長出了一兩根灰頭髮。
A: No, my wife says they make me look distinguished.
不用了,我太太説這樣讓我看起來更威嚴。