美語情景對話 第26期:第一份工作 Radio Job
Todd: Anili, have you always been an English teacher?
Anili,你一直都是一名英語老師嗎?Anili: No, actually, I started out as a French teacher. That was my first job.
不完全是,最開始是一名法語老師。這是我的第一份工作。Todd: Wow! So tell me about your first job!
哇!跟我説説你的第一份工作!
Anili: My first job! I was working in Central West Queensland in Australia so it was a remote place.
我的第一份工作!我在澳大利亞昆士蘭中西部,一個偏遠的地方工作。Todd: Sure.
是的。Anili: For example, the nearest supermarket was about 100 kilometers away from me.
舉個例子,離我最近的超市在100千米遠的地方。Todd: That's amazing.
這麼遠。Anili: And, so of course the students lived, some of the students lived a long way away from the schools, so they had their lessons by teleconference, actually, school of the air.
有的學生住得離學校非常遠,他們通過採用電話會議技術的空中教室來遠程聽課。Todd: Wow, so when you had a teleconference for example, how many students would be on the air this time.
哇,那麼當學生可以通過電話會議遠程聽課的時候,一次在線有多少學生呢。Anili: I guess around eight, in two different locations. And I would be in the third location.
我想有一共有八名學生,分別身處在不同的兩個地方。而我是在第三個地點。Todd: Wow, that's amazing!
哇,太棒了!Anili: Yeah!
是的!Todd: Yeah! And how often would you be teaching like this?
你多長時間上一次這樣的課?Anili: Well, the students were aged between 9 and 12 years old. They had two French lessons a week by teleconference.
學生們的年齡從9歲到12歲不等。他們一週有兩節法語課。Todd: Wow, and how long was each lesson?
哇,每節課多長時間?Anili: 45 minutes.
45分鐘。Todd: Great. That's really interesting.
很棒。這真的很有趣。注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。