盤點:經典面試回答幫你突破面試
找一份滿意的工作嗎? 面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老 外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的資格和經驗,我覺 得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job des cription.
對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的説明。
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地説,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
你為什麼離職呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住.
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?
Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何處理別人的批評?
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必説什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
你個性上最大的特點是什麼?
A:Helpfulness and caring.
樂於助人和關心他人。
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
適應能力和幽默感。
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.
樂觀和友愛。