當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於簽證護照的英語口語

關於簽證護照的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 3.28K 次

我們學習英語就是要靠多多背誦,所以同學們學習英語不要偷懶哦,今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,同學們要積極一點背英語哦

關於簽證護照的英語口語

  一.請出示下護照

ACan I see your passport, please?

請給我看看您的護照可以嗎?

BIs this line for non-residents?

這個是非居民通道是吧?

AYes it is. Residents can quene up in the lines to my right.

是的,本國居民通道在我右側.

BOk. Here's my passport.

好的,這是我的護照.

AWhat's the expiration date on your passport?

您護照的有效期是到什麼時候?

BI think it's soon, maybe in a few months. It was renewed in Beijing, so the new expiry date is on the last page.

我想好像快到了,可能還有幾個月.我在北京續簽過,所以最新的有效期在最後一頁上.

AI see. Yes, you'll need to renew your passport in a few months. Make sure you don't let it expire while you are in the UK.

我知道了.沒錯,您需要在最近幾個月內申請辦理護照延期.保證您在英國期間護照不會過期.

BI won't.

我不會讓它過期的.

ADo you have anything to declare?

您有什麼東西需要像海關申報嗎?

BNo, I don't have anything to declare.

沒有,我沒有什麼要申報.

AHow long will you be staying in the UK?

您打算在英國停留多久?

BI'll be here for about a year.

大概一年.

AWhat is the purpose of your stay?

請問您停留的目的是?

BI'll be studying. I'm doing an MBA at Nottingham University.

我是來上學的.我在諾丁漢大學讀MBA.

AWhere will you be staying?

您會住在什麼地方?

BI have a housing contract with the university. I'll be in a dorm room on campus.

我已經和學校簽了住宿合同.就住在學校的學生公寓裏.

AHow do you plan on paying for your living costs and tuition fees while you are here?

請問您在讀期間的住宿和學費靠什麼支付?

BMy father has already paid for that in advance. Here are the receipts.

我父親已經提前付過了.這裏有繳費收據.

Aok. Have a good day. Here's your passport and documents back.

好的,祝您過得愉快.換給您護照和其他證件.

BThank you very much.

非常感謝.

  二.這正是簽證官最想聽到的答案

Ahow did you do on your IELTS exam?

你的雅思考試考的怎麼樣?

Bfantastic! I got an overall score of eight.

好極了!我最後的總分考了8分

Athat's excellent! Have you received your conditional offers yet?

真是太好了!你收到有條件錄取通知書了嗎?

Byes. I'm just waiting until I offically get admitted to the university with a conditional offer to apply for my visa.

收到了,我現在只是在等大學給我開具一份校方的有條件錄取通知書,這樣我才可以申請簽證.

Ado you know where the visa office is?

你知道簽證處在哪兒嗎?

Bno.

不知道.

Ait's just near the Dong Si Shi Tiao subway stop.

就在東四十地鐵站附近.

Bthat's not too far away. Do you think I'll get a visa?

那不是很遠啊.你覺得我能拿到簽證嗎?

Ahave you ever gone abroad before?

你以前出過國嗎?

Byes, I've been to Tailand, Egypt, and Japan.

出過,我去過泰國,埃及和日本.

Ahave you ever been denied a visa before?

你有過被拒籤的記錄嗎?

Bnever.

從來沒有過.

Athat's good. Are you planning on immigrating to another country?

那很好.你打算移民到其他國家去嗎?

Bno, I want to come back to China after I graduate.

沒有,我打算畢業後就回中國.

Athat's exactly what the visa officers want to hear. Do you have enough money for tuition and room and board?

這正是簽證官最想聽到的答案了.你有足夠的錢來支付學費,住宿費和伙食費用嗎?

BI've received a full scholarship, so I won't need any other money to live off while I'm studying.

我申請了全額獎學金,所以我讀書期間不需要為生計花錢.

AI think you have a very good chance of getting a visa. I can help you prepare for the visa interview if you want.

我覺得你很有希望拿到簽證.如果你願意的話我可以幫你準備簽證的面試.

Bthat's be great. The more prepared I am, the better.

那可太好了.我準備得越充分越好.