當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國旅遊英語日常用語閲讀

出國旅遊英語日常用語閲讀

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 8.98K 次

旅遊能很好的鍛鍊一個人的身體和意志品質。 旅遊還能放鬆心情,緩解壓力 。小編精心收集了出國旅遊英語日常用語,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">出國旅遊英語日常用語閲讀
  出國旅遊英語日常用語1

我的座位在哪裏?

Where is my seat?

我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更換座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可將座位向後傾倒?(向後座的乘客説)

May I recline my seat?

我是否可抽煙?

May I smoke?

需要什麼飲料嗎?

What kind of drinks do you have?

機上提供那些飲料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

還有多久到達檀香山?

How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?

這班班機會準時到達嗎?

Will this flight get there on time?

我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。

I'm anxious about my connecting flight.

請告訴我如何填寫這張表格?

Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

我要訂9月15號到紐約的班機。

I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.

408次班機何時抵達?

What time does Flight 408 arrive?

  出國旅遊英語日常用語2

機票多少錢?

How much is airfare?

我想要確認我預訂的機位。

I d like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.

你有中文報紙嗎?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我有點兒冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以給我一副撲克牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?

您此行的目的為何?

What is the purpose of your visit?

您有任何東西要申報嗎?

Do you have anything to declare?

我沒有東西申報。

I have nothing to declare.

對不起,哪裏是行李提領區?

Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?

行李遺失申報處在哪裏?

Where is the lost luggage office?

我可以在哪裏找到行李推車?

Where can I get a luggage cart?

我要把一萬元台幣換成美金。

I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.

你能告訴我在哪裏兑換外幣嗎?

Can you tell me where to change money?

你們接受旅行支票嗎?

Can you accept travelers checks?

匯率是多少?

What's the exchange rate?

  出國旅遊英語日常用語3

d you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?

2.I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。

e is the main area for restaurants? 此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

there a Chinese restaurant around here? 這附近是否有中國餐廳?

there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

6. Do you know of any restaurants open now? 你知道現在那裏還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

7.I'd like to have some local food. 我想嘗試一下當地食物。

I need a reservation? 我需要預約位子嗎?

9.I'd like to reserve a table for three. 我想要預約3個人的位子。

are a group of six. 我們共有6個人。

long is the wait? 我們大概需要等多久?

you have a dress code? 餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定?

d the ladies wear formal dresses? 女士是否需著正式服裝?

jeans, please. 請不要穿牛仔褲。

I have a menu,please?請給我菜單。

16. Do you have a menu in Chinese? 是否有中文菜單?

I order,please?我可以點餐了嗎?

you have today's special?餐廳有今日特餐嗎?

I have the same dish as that? 我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?

20. How do you like your steak?你的牛排要如何烹調?