當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 介紹工作經驗怎麼説

介紹工作經驗怎麼説

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 1.67W 次

下面本站小編為大家帶來職場英語介紹工作經驗怎麼説,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">介紹工作經驗怎麼説

  1.介紹工作經驗口語句子:

I have the experience of interpreting in negotiations.

我有在談判場合當口譯的經驗。

interpret v. 口譯,翻譯

ne80tiation n. 談判,商議

I worked in a fashion shop.

我曾經在一家時裝店工作。

I was a secretary in a trading company.

我以前是一家貿易公司的祕書。

I used to have a part-time job at an advertising company.

我過去曾在一家廣告公司做過兼職工作。

I worked for a computer company.

我在一家電腦公司工作過。

I have once served in a foreign company.

我在外企工作過。

I have practical experience in management.

我在管理方面有實際工作經驗。

practical a. 實際的

I worked as a receptionist for five years at Jinjiang Hotel.

我在錦江賓館當過五年大堂接待員。

I've been teaching Economics for three years.

我教經學已有三年之久。

I've been a secretary for Collins Company in recent years.

最近幾年,我一直在科林斯公司做祕書工作。

receptionist n. 招待員,接待員

At present I'm employed by a joint venture in Shenzhen.

目前,我在深圳的一家合資企業工作。

employ v. 僱傭

joint venture“合資企業”

I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned enterprise.

我在一家國有企業做過人事經理。

personnel n. 人事部門

“state-owned”表示“國有的”,另外“private-owned”表示“私有的”。

I was an editor of the Morning Star from 2003 to 2007.

從零三年到零七年我一直在《晨星報》任編輯一職。

I've been an editor for eighteen years.我已經當了18年的編輯了。

from…to…“從…到…”

I'm sorry to say that I have no experience in this field.

很遺憾地説,我在這一領域沒有經驗。

I'm afraid I haven't any experience in this sort of work.

恐怕這種工作我沒有經驗。

field n. 領域

  2.情景對話

Interviewer: Do you have experience in advertising?

面試官:你有廣告方面的經驗嗎?

Celia: Yes. I used to have a part-time job at an advertising company.

西麗婭:有。我過去曾在一家廣告公司做過兼職工作。

Interviewer: What were your main duties there?

面試官:你在那裏主要擔任些什麼職責?

Celia: I mostly did advertising planning.

西麗婭:我主要做廣告策劃。

Interviewer: What qualities do you think an advertising planner should have?

面試官:那你認為廣告策劃人員應當具備什麼品質?

Celia: I think an advertising planner should have active thoughts, creative talent, and be sensitive to the changes in the market.

西麗婭:我認為廣告策劃人員應當具有活躍的思想、有創造性的才能,而且要對市場變化反應靈敏。

Interviewer: What was the most important thing you have leamed at work?

面試官:你在工作中學到的最重要的是什麼?

Celia: The most important thing I learned was that I must continuously improve my abilities. Advertising is a constantly

evolving trade, and creativity is an important factor in success. If I want to make a mark in the advertising industry, I

cannot stop studying and creating.

西麗婭:我所學到的最重要的就是要不斷提高自己的能力。廣告業是一個不斷髮展的行業,創造力是成功的一個重要因素。如果我想在廣告業做出成績,就必須不斷學習和創新。

  3.詳細解説

1.“be sensitive to sth.”在這裏表示“對某事物敏感”,例如:The Stock Exchange is very sensitive to political change.(股票交

易對政治變化很敏感。)另外,也可以表示“(在感情上)對…很敏感(並很容易受到傷害)”,這時也可以寫作“be sensitive about sth.”,例如:Laura's sensitive about her weight.(勞拉對她的體重很敏感。)Throughout her career she remained very sensitive to criticism.(在她的職業生涯中,她一直對批評非常敏感。)

2.“make a mark”的意思是“取得成就”,相當於“have achievements”。與”leave a mark”意思相同。

3.“stop doing sth.”意為“停止正在做的事”,注意與“stop to do sth.”“停下來去做另外一件事”區分開來,例如:We stopped

taking pictures.(我們停止了拍照。)We stopped to take pictures.(我們停下來去拍照。)



介紹工作經驗怎麼説