365天實用商務口語 第48期:接聽訂餐電話
Do you want to make a reservation for tonight?
您是想預訂今晚的餐位嗎?
What time would you like your table?請問您想訂幾點的餐位?
For how many people, please?
請問要訂幾個人的餐位?
You need a table for six at 8:00, right?您八點鐘需要一張供六人用餐的桌子,對嗎?
We can book you a private room for up to ten people.我們可以給您訂一個供10人用餐的包間。
Would you like smoking or nonsmoking?您想在吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
There is no table by the window available.沒有靠窗户的桌子了。
I'll call you if there is a table.如果有桌子了,我就給您打電話。
I'm afraid we are fully booked for tonight.恐怕今晚的餐位已經訂滿了。
We look forward to having you with us tonight.我們期待着您今晚大駕光臨。
Accepting a Reversation Over the Telephone接聽訂餐電話
Good afternoon. Ginger's Restaurant. May I help you?下午好。金吉餐廳。需要幫忙嗎?
Yes. I'd like to book a table for Friday evening please.是的。我想預訂一張週五晚上的餐桌。
Certainly. For how many people?當然可以。要訂幾個人的餐位?
We'll be eight or nine people. Could we book a private room?有八九個人吧。可以訂包間嗎?
I'll just check. At what time on Friday evening?我看看。週五晚上幾點?
About 7:30.大概七點半。
OK. That's fine. We can book you a private room for up to ten people at that time. Could I have your name please?好的。我們可以給您訂一個供10人用餐的包間。請問您叫什麼名字?
My name is Jenny. My phone number is 75397382. That's confirmed then. 7:30 on Friday.我叫珍妮。我的電話號碼是75397382。那就確定了,週五晚上七點半。
Yes. Do you intend to order a la carte or will you be having our seafood buffet?好的。您是點菜呢,還是選用我們的海鮮自助餐呢?
Oh. we'd like the buffet please. We've heard it's very good.哦,我們想要自助餐。聽説這兒的自助餐很好吃。
[qh]1.“a la carte”源自法語,兼有形容詞和副詞的詞性,表示“(菜)單點的”或“單點菜地”,例如:Food in this restaurant is a la carte.(這個飯店裏的飯菜需要單點。)I often eat a la carte in a restaurant.(我在飯店吃飯經常單點菜吃。)與“a la carte”相對的是“table d'hote”,該詞是名詞,表示“套餐”,例如: Table d'h6te in a restaurant costs a fixed price and there are only a limited number of dishes to choose from.(飯店裏套餐的價錢是固定的,能選擇的菜的數量也很有限。)I'd like to see the table d'hote menu first.(我想先看一下套餐的菜單。)[qh]
文化洗禮[qh]
接聽訂餐電話的注意事項[qh]
1.鈴響三聲之內接起電話。使用標準服務用語:“Good morning/afternoon/evening. ( This is ) XX Restaurant. May I help you?"(早上好,下午好,晚上好!XX餐廳。請問有什麼可以為您效勞的嗎?)[qh]
2.電話鈴聲響起超過三聲後接聽的應向客人致歉!“Sorry to have kept you waiting.” (對不起,讓您久等了。)[qh]
3.儘量不要讓客人空等電話。需要查詢時,要詢問客人是願意等候還是希望服務生在特定時間內打回電話:“Please hang on a minute. I'll check it for you.”(我幫您查一下,請稍等。)"Would you like to wait a moment or let me call you back later? "(請問您是願意稍等一會兒,還是待會兒我給您打過去?)[qh]
4.信息記錄完成後向客人複述一次:"May I repeat your order for you?"(我重複一下您的訂單好嗎?)然後請客人確認,並再次詢問客人還有什麼要補充的。"Is there anything else?"(請問您還有什麼需要我放勞的嗎?)[qh]
5.聽不懂或者聽不清客人講話時,應請客人重複:“I beg your pardon?” (請再説一次好嗎?)"Sorry, can you repeat it?"(抱歉,請您再説一次好嗎?)或者請經理來聽,“Could you wait a moment? I will ask our manager to talk with you.”(請稍等一下好嗎?我請經理來跟您談。)不明白的千萬不要隨意主觀判斷,以免誤會了客人的意思。[qh]
6.接打電話時要保持正確的姿勢,集中精力回答電話。不能一邊吃東西一邊講電話。説話的時候要慢而清晰,並始終保持微笑。[qh]
7.通話結束時,無論是否達成預訂都應禮貌地向客人致謝:"Thank you for calling. We look forward to having you with us." (謝謝您致電本店。期待您的光臨。)[qh]