關於母親節英文詩歌朗誦
英語詩歌以其獨特的文體形式充分調動、發揮語言的各種潛能,使之具有特殊的感染力。讀來雋永,富有音韻美。本站小編整理了關於母親節英文詩歌,歡迎閲讀!
關於母親節英文詩歌篇一what rules the world? 什麼支配着世界
by william ross wallace. (1819–1881)
作者 威廉.羅斯.華萊士
they say that man is mighty,
都説人力無窮,
he governs land and sea;
支配着陸地與大海,
he wields a mighty scepter
行使着至高無上的王權,
o’er lesser powers that be;
統治着弱小的生靈。
but a mightier power and stronger,
然而還有更強大的力量,
man from his throne has hurled,
將人從寶座上掀起,
and the hand that rocks the cradle
是那雙輕推着搖籃的手,
is the hand that rules the world
主宰着整個世界。
關於母親節英文詩歌篇二My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
母親教會我如何珍惜他人辛苦勞動:
"If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"
“如果你們要打架,到外邊打去我剛整理好房間!”
My mother taught me RELIGION
母親教會我什麼是宗教:
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
“你最好祈禱那個東西能從地毯下冒出來。”
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL
母親教會我什麼是時間旅行:
"If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
“你要是不改,我把你一把推到下週三!”(意為:不讓過週末。)
My mother taught me LOGIC
母親教會我什麼是邏輯:
"Because I said so, that’s why."
“為什麼?因為我就是這麼説的!”
My mother taught me FORESIGHT
母親教會我什麼是遠見:
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident."
“一定要穿乾淨內衣,以防萬一你遇到事故。”
My mother taught me IRONY
母親教會我什麼是諷刺:
"Keep laughing and I’ll give ou something to cry about."
“接着笑吧,我讓你一會兒哭不出來”
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM
母親教會我什麼是柔體雜技:
"Will you ’look’ at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
“你能不能看看你脖子後面的泥!”
My mother taught me about STAMINA
母親教會我什麼是耐力:
"You’ll sit there ’til all that spinach is finished."
“坐在那兒,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。”
My mother taught me about WEATHER
母親教會我如何識天氣:
"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
“好像有龍捲風席捲過你的房間。”
My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS
母親教會我如何解決物理學問題:
"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen then?"
“如果我高聲叫喊,是因為我看見有一顆流星正朝你俯衝而來,那你會不會聽我的話?”
My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY
母親教會我什麼是偽善:
"If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times - Don’t exaggerate!"
“如果我曾告訴過你一次,我實際上已告訴過你百萬次不許誇張!”
My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
母親教會我什麼是生命的輪迴:
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
“是我把你帶來這個世界的,我也可以讓你離開。”
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
母親教會我什麼是行為矯正:
"Stop acting like your father!"
“別像你父親那樣做!”
My mother taught me about ENVY
母親教會我什麼是嫉妒:
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do!"
“這世界上有數百萬不幸的孩子,他們可沒有你這麼好的父母。”
關於母親節英文詩歌篇三Super Mom
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
看了“關於母親節英文詩歌”的人還看了:
1.母親節英文詩歌朗讀 MOTHER
2.母親節英語詩歌朗誦 Mother's Love
3.母親節英語詩歌朗誦精選
4.有關母親節英文詩歌朗讀
5.關於母親節的英文詩歌