當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 接待常用的商務英語口語彙總

接待常用的商務英語口語彙總

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 6.25K 次

商務英語主要是以適應職場生活的語言要求為目的的,內容會涉及到商務活動的方方面面。其中接待是最常見的,今天我們為大家整理了接待常用的商務英語口語,希望可以幫助到各位。

ing-bottom: 100%;">接待常用的商務英語口語彙總

 接待常用的商務英語口語

久仰,久仰!

I have long been looking forward to meeting you.

I have long desired to meet you.

久違了。

I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.

It’s been such a long time since we met last time.

久聞大名。

I’ve heard a lot about you.

這次由我負責全程陪同你們。

I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.

歡迎你到中國來。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上還好吧?

Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.

或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?

謝謝你專程來接我。

Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.

您貴姓?/您怎麼稱呼?

May I know your name,please?

很高興見到你。您怎麼稱呼7

Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖長問話的辦法來詢問對方的姓名)

中國有句古話説:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”

There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?

As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

這是給您準備的日程安排.我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什麼特殊要求.也可以告訴我。

This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it

together.If there is any special request,just let me know.

如果有什麼需要幫忙的.儘管説。

If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.

Just let me know if you need anything.

我們安排你住在城裏的……酒店.離我們公司開車要走40分鐘。

We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

我們也有賓館,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

除了正式會談以外.我們也為大家安排了一些遊覽活動。

In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

我期待着您的再次來訪。

I’m looking forward to your visit again.

代我向……問好。

Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.

不用謝,這是我們應該做的。

Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

 關於接待的商務英語

1.I have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.

我來中國已經很多次了,但這是我第一次來北京。我很榮幸應邀參觀北京這做漂亮的城市。

2.It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

也是我們的榮幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。

3.I guess Mr. Smith forgot to meet you. He left the office this morning and was expected to come back after four o'clock in the afternoon. I'll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. I'll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. Please sit down, okay?

我猜史密斯先生忘記與您見面的事。他今天早上就離開辦公室了,估計下午四點以後才能回來。我來查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您見面。我來查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您見面。請坐一下,好嗎?

4.I’m planning our company’s hospitality event.

我正在籌劃我們公司今年的接待活動。

5.We’ve invited a couple of professional basketball player. We’re going to do a basketball game.

我們邀請了一些專業的籃球運動員,打算舉行一場籃球賽。

6.What if no one accepts the invitation?

如果沒人接受邀請怎麼辦?

7.Then I am in big trouble!

那我就有大麻煩了。

8.Right this way, Mr.Mark. We can start with our front office. When Ms. Terry is ready, you may take the elevator at the front to the 6th floor.There is a conference room already prepared.

這邊請,Mark先生,我們可以去前面的辦公室談會,terry到了,您可以成電梯到六樓。那兒已經安排好了會議室。

9.I find it is difficult to remember the names of things in another language. Have you ever tried Peking duck?

我發現很難記住用另一種語言表達某些東西的名稱,你有沒有試過北京烤鴨?

10.I can’t say that I have eaten it before. I have heard of it, of course, it’s quite famous now, isn’t it?

沒有吃過。我聽説過,現在很有名,不是嗎?

 接待和開會時的商務英語口語

1“ Mr, Mis, Mrs, Ms“ 這些怎麼用?

Mr, Miss 分別是“先生“和”女士“

Mrs 是用來稱呼已婚女性,後面加夫姓

Ms 是不分已婚未婚,而且不加夫姓。在你不清楚對方婚姻狀況下可以優先考慮這個

2 表示副職頭銜中的“副”應該怎麼表達?

Vice, associate, assistant, deputy

e.g. vice president 副總統、associate professor副教授、deputy general manager副總經理

頭銜除了有“正”、“副”以外,還有“助理”,在英語中可以用assistant一詞。

e.g. assistant engineer助理工程師、assistant editor助理編輯

3 所有領導都會説的話:“這是一次……的會議”

可以用的句型:this meeting is one of ……

而不是:this is a……meeting (因為這樣不符合英語語言結構)

4“為……乾杯“你只會説cheers?

你大可以換換其他句型:

To……,Gan Bei!

Now,I should like to propose a toast to……

Please allow me to propose a toast to ……

May I ask you to join me in a toast to……

With the wine of the host, I request you all to raise your glasses and drink to……

5 如何表示歡迎?

1. I would like to extend our warmest welcome to all of you who have traveled from far and wide.熱忱歡迎遠道而來的朋友。

2.Now please allow me, on behalf of all the members of our company, to express our warm welcome to you for your visit to our company.現在請允許我代表公司所有成員,對你們的來訪表示熱烈的歡迎。

 常用商務英語口語表達方式

1、閒談(smalltalk),並不是漫無目的地聊天,而是為了正式會談而打破僵局(break the ice)的一種談話方式。

Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it? 今天天氣不錯哦。

How do youlike Beijing sofar? 你覺得北京怎麼樣?

Let’s get down to business, shall we? 讓我們開始談正事吧。

2. 如果上班遲到了,怎麼辦呢?首先要端正態度,向主管或者老闆誠懇地道歉。之後再解釋遲到的原因。

I’m awfully sorry. 我真的非常抱歉。

May I offermy profoundest apologies? 向您表達我最誠懇的歉意。

I got stuckin traffic. 我路上堵車了。

I was tiedup with some urgent business. 我剛才有點急事。

3. 預定房間:很多時候為了保成工作,人們出差前都是要打電話預訂賓館房間的,本期節目就讓大家瞭解一下如何進行房間預訂(room reservation)。

I’d like to reserve a single room forthree nights from March 5. 我想在三月五日訂一個單人房間,住三天。

I want totake the one with a front view. 我想要一個朝陽的房間。

I’d like a quiet room away from thestreet. 我想要個不臨街的安靜房間。

Ok, I’ll take it. 好吧,我就訂這個房間了。

4. 飯店入住:出差期間,如果已經進行房間預訂(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的飯店了(hotelcheck in)。這裏需要注意很多細節詞彙,和習慣禮節。

Key cards 房門卡

Breakfastincluded 含早餐

The porterwill take your bag up to room. 工作人員會幫你把行李放到房間裏。

5、道別:生活中和朋友説再見一般都是很隨意的 see you, bye等等。但是職場上我們需要作一定的解釋再離開。

Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go. 我還有約好的事情,得走了。

I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late. 太晚了,我想我得走了。

I’m in quitehurry too, so see you later. 我也有點事情,回頭見。

We’re so sorrythat you have to leave. Well, take care of yourself. 你要走了真是太遺憾啦,那麼多保重吧。

商務英語使用到的場景非常的多,其中最常見的就是接待這個部分。上文中我們為大家整理了接待常用的商務英語口語,學習起來吧,只要努力提高,相信會給客人留下深刻的印象。