當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語詢盤對話範

商務英語詢盤對話範

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 1.32W 次

If they are of high quality we’ll purchase large quantities of them. Will you please quote us a price?如果這些衣服質量好,我們將大量訂購。您能開個價嗎?下面介紹商務英語詢盤對話範文,希望可以幫助到您。 

ing-bottom: 40.47%;">商務英語詢盤對話範

一、商務英語詢盤對話範

1、A: Good afternoon. I am Mr. Brown, the Import manager of Atlantic Industries Ltd, Sidney, Australia. This is my card.

-- 下午好!我是布朗先生,是澳大利亞悉尼大西洋工業有限公司進口部經理。這是我的名片。

B: Good afternoon, Mr. Brown. My name is Mrs. Anderson, manager of the sales department.

-- 布朗先生,下午好!我是安德森A士,銷售部的經理。

A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Anderson.

-- 見到你很高興,安德森A士

B: Nice to see you too, Mr. Brown. Won’t you sit down?

-- 布朗先生,我也很高興見到你,請坐

A: Thank you.

-- 謝謝

B: What would you like, tea or coffee?

-- 你願喝茶還是咖啡

A: I’d prefer coffee if you don’t mind.

-- 如不介意請來杯咖啡吧

B: Is it your first trip to the Fair, Mr. Brown?

-- 布朗先生,這是您第一次參加博覽會嗎

A: No, it’s the fourth time.

不,這是第四次了。

B: Good. Is there anything you find changed about the Fair?

-- 太好了。您發現博覽會有什麼變化嗎

A: Yes, a great deal. The business scope has been broadened, and there are more visitors than ever before.

對,變化很大。經營範圍擴大了,而且客户也多了很多

B: Really, Mr. Brown? Did you find anything interesting?

--- 布朗先生,真的嗎?你有沒有發現感興趣的商品?

A: Oh, yes. Quite a bit. But we are especially interested in your products.

-- 是的,有很多。我們對你們的產品尤其感興趣-

B: We are glad to hear that. What items are you particularly inter - ested in?

聽你這樣説我們真高興。您對什麼產品尤其感興趣呢?

A: Women’s dresses. They are fashionable and suit Australian women well, too. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we’ll purchase large quantities of them. Will you please quote us a price?

-- 連衣裙。這些連衣裙的款式不僅時髦,而且很適合澳洲婦A穿着。 如果這些衣服質量好,價格合理,我們將大量訂購。您能開個價嗎?

B: All right.

-- 那好吧。

二、商務英語必備對話之詢價

句式1:Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.

我們的很多顧客對你們的海鷗牌家用剪刀感興趣,我們現向你方詢問上海報價。

A: Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.

我們的很多顧客對你們的海鷗牌家用剪刀感興趣,我們現向你方詢問上海報價。

B: How many goods do you want?

你們想要多少貨?

A: 5000.

5000把。

句式2:Please make an offer before the end of this month.

請在本月底前給我們回覆。

A: And the delivery?

價格怎麼算?

B: On CIF Hong Kong.

到香港碼頭的到岸價。

A: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.

好的。我們會盡快通知您。

B: Please make an offer before the end of this month.

請在本月底前給我們回覆。

填寫“詢價單”時,儘可能將產品規格、型號、數量等信息填寫完整,運用合適的專業術語。

其他表達法:

Please make us an offer for hand-made leather gloves.

請給我們手工皮手套的報價。

Please make us an offer of giving your price FOB New York.

請給我們到紐約的離岸價報價。

三、怎樣跟對方提出詢盤時間

第一句:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

此報價須經你方在6月29日或以前回復才有效。

A: Hello. Mr. Green.

你好,格林先生。

B: Hello, Mr. Wang.

你好,王先生。

A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

此報價須經你方在6月29日或以前回復才有效。

B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.

噢,感謝您的快速回復。

第二句:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.

我打電話是要回復您5月29日的詢價。

A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

我打電話是要回復您5月29日的詢價。如果我們在10天內收到你們的訂單,我們就會按此價格做實盤。

B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.

好的,我們會盡早通知您的。

4商務 英語口語 句子

1. Pleas quote us for the goods listed on the enclosed inquiry sheet, giving your process CIF Jakarta. 請報所附詢價單上的貨物的價格,我們需要雅加達到岸價。

2. Pleas quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for 10MT of walnut meat. 請報10噸核桃仁最低的CIF漢堡價格。

3. Pleas quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper. 請報100令優質白色廣告紙的倫敦離岸價。

4. Pleas quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business. 請報出你方最具有競爭力的價格,以便達成交易。

5. Pleas quote us your lowest price for fertilizers. 請向我方報化肥最低價。

6. Pleas quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order. 請報最優惠的價格,並告訴我們每一張訂單必需的最少訂購單。

7. Pleas make us as offer on CIF Hong Kong basis for handmade leather gloves. 請報手工製作的皮手套香港到岸價。

8. Pleas make us an offer, giving your price FOB New York. 請報紐約離岸價。

9. We have already made an inquiry for your articles; pleas make an offer before the end of this month. 我們已對你們的產品進行了詢價,請在月底前報價。

10. I would like to make an inquiry about this type of leather bag. 我想詢問一下這種款式皮包的價格。

以上就是“商務英語詢盤對話範文”的所有內容了,希望能夠對大家有參考價值。如果想要了解更多相關資訊,歡迎關注本站網,會為大家提供更多精彩內容。