关于餐厅吃饭英语对话 餐厅里的英语情景对话
了解一些常用的英语是很有必要的,例如出国旅游一定会有需要用到的时候,今天本站小编在这里为大家分享一些关于餐厅吃饭英语对话,希望这些会对大家的英语学习有所帮助!
关于餐厅吃饭英语对话篇1A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you.are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
关于餐厅吃饭英语对话篇2A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
关于餐厅吃饭英语对话篇3A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
>>>下一页更多“餐厅里的英语情景对话” 餐厅里的英语情景对话篇4A:Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗?
B:I'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.
我要一个双层起司汉堡。
A:What kind of drink would you like with that?
还想要什么饮料?
B:Just coke will be fine.
一杯可乐就行。
A:Would you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.
你想要超级套餐吗?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可乐和薯条换成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免费的玩具赠送。
B:That sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.
听上去不错,谢谢,给我来一套。其实我想把可乐换成雪碧,谢谢。
A:That's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?
没问题,小姐。就这些吗?
B:Yes, that's all.
是的,就这些。
A:That will be 25RMB, please
总共是25元。
B:You got it.
给你。
餐厅里的英语情景对话篇5A:Evening, table for three, please.
晚安,三位,谢谢。
B:Do you have reservations?
好的,请问您有订位吗?
A:Yes, I do. I have made reservations under the name of Wang.
有,用王先生的名义订的。
B:Very Wang sir, smoking or no smoking?
好的,吸烟吗?
A:No smoking, please. Could we have table by the window?
不吸烟,谢谢. 有靠窗的桌位吗?
B:Of course, this way please.
有的,这边请。
餐厅里的英语情景对话篇6A:Are you ready to order or delaying a little more time?
可以点菜了吗,还是要等一会?
B:Yes, I'm ready, I like a bowl of chicken soup, please.
可以点餐了,请给我鸡汤。
A:What would you like for main course?
主餐要什么?
B:I like a salad steak.
我要一份色拉牛排。
A:Certainly, how would you like steak done?
好的,牛排要几分熟?
B:Rare, please.
生一点, 谢谢。
A:Anything to drink?
要来点饮料吗?
B:Oh, I will have a glass of house red. Thanks.
一杯本地红酒, 谢谢。
A:Would you like anything else?
还需要什么吗?
B:No, there's all full now, thanks.
先这样就好了,谢谢。
猜你喜欢:
1.英语餐厅情景对话三则
2.餐厅英语情景对话带翻译
3.餐馆用餐实用英语对话
4.餐厅英语情景对话及翻译
5.英语餐饮对话