你會用英語“自拍”嗎?大綱
熱愛自拍的你有想過如何用英語表達這個詞嗎?一起來看看《喜新不厭舊》的這個片段是怎麼說的吧。
對話原文
So…
所以
We haven't had a chance to connect since the divorce.
我們在你離婚之後一直都沒什麼機會溝通
H-How you.doing?
你 你最近怎麼樣
I'm a little mad at myself.
我對自己有點兒生氣
I just made so many mistakes.
我犯了太多錯誤了
Oh, God. Please.
天吶 別這樣
Listen, marriage is tough.
聽著 婚姻很艱難的
No, I mean, if we had broken up on-camera,
不 我是說 如果我們在鏡頭前離婚的話
I'd have my own show right now.
我現在可能都有自己的節目了
Huh. Yeah, I wasn't talking about the show, though.
原來是這樣 不過我說的不是什麼節目
I just -- I'm talking about you.
我只是 我是在說你
Like, how do you feel?
你感覺怎麼樣
I feel like you're kind of bumming me out.
我覺得你是想讓我感到很失落
Oh. I was just trying to…
我只是想試著
No, it's okay. It's okay. I'm gonna use it.
沒事沒事 照用不誤
Oh. For… What are you gonna
幹嘛 你這是要幹嘛
Sad selfie with my lunch.
午餐時的悲傷自拍
今日重點:
離婚:divorce。也可以作動詞,get divorced,離婚
生氣:be mad at
犯錯:make mistakes
艱難的:tough
分手:break up
在鏡頭前:on-camera
使不愉快:bum sb. out
自拍:selfie。拍個自拍:take a selfie