當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 二人英語對話

二人英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.67W 次

英語口語對話,一般要求兩人以上的人數。人數的多少各有利弊。下面是本站小編給大家整理的二人英語對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 100%;">二人英語對話

  二人英語對話: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.

接線員:您好。這裡是首都電子公司。

Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.

大山:你好,我找格倫·帕克。

Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?

接線員:帕克先生的電話正佔線,您願意持機等候嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?

大山:不必了,我能給他留言嗎?

Receptionist: Certainly.

接線員:當然可以。

Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?

大山:請告訴他給234-2111打電話,找123房間的大山。

Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.

接線員:請稍等,帕克先生的電話不再佔用了,我可以給你接通了。

Glen: Glen Parker speaking.

格倫:我是格倫·帕克。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.

大山:你好啊,我是大山。

Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?

格倫:大山,你好。真沒料到是你。你這是從什麼地方打來的電話?

Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.

大山:我是在渥太華市中心打電話。

Glen: Really? What are you doing here?

格倫:是嗎?你來這兒做什麼事?

Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.

大山:我現在正跟兩位中國朋友一起周遊加拿大。

Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?

格倫:太棒了!你在渥太華能呆多久?

Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?

大山:只呆幾天。凱西和小克里斯託弗一切都好嗎?

Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.

格倫:他們一切都好。你說小克里斯託弗嗎?他一個星期前就已經10週歲。現在正在學法語。

Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?

大山:時間過得太快了,你說是不是?

Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?

格倫:真是太快了。大山,我得去辦事了,但是我很願意領你參觀一下我的公司,你和你的朋友願意來看看嗎?

Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.

大山:等等,我問問他們。 有人邀請我們。 你們願意到我的朋友的軟體公司去參觀嗎?他邀請我們去參觀。

Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.

雲波:當然願意,我很願意看看加拿大的企業。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也很願意。

Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?

大山:格倫,我們願意來,謝謝你的邀請。 我們什麼時候去合適呢?

Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

格倫:明天上午10點,怎麼樣?我先領你們參觀,然後我們一起吃午飯。我們樓裡有一家很不錯的義大利餐館。

Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

大山:太好了,我們期待著參觀你們公司。明天見。

Glen: So long.

格倫:再見。

Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

大山:我們定在明天上午10點去。

Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?

雲波:好極了!大山,你是怎麼認識格倫的?

Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.

大山:是這樣,格倫和我是老朋友。我們是大學同學。

  二人英語對話:VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Dashan: Hello, I have an appointment with Mr Parker. My name is Dashan.

大山:你好,我約好要見帕克先生,我叫大山。

Receptionist: Mr Parker. Mr Dashan is here.

接待員:帕克先生,大山先生到了。

Glen: Dashan, long time no see.

格倫:大山,好久不見了。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's good to see you again. Glen, I'd like you to meet my friends Su Rumei and Li Yunbo. This is my old friend, Glen Parker.

大山:你好,格倫。 再次見到你我很高興。 格倫,我來向你介紹一下我的朋友蘇如梅和李雲波。如梅,雲波,這是我的老朋友格倫·帕克。

Glen: Pleased to meet you.

格倫:見到你們我很高興。

Rumei: We're pleased to meet you, too, Mr. Parker.

如梅:見到你我們也很高興, 帕克先生。

Glen: Please call me Glen.

格倫:請管我叫格倫吧。

Rumei: Okay, Glen. And please call us Rumei and Yunbo.

如梅:請管我們叫如梅、雲波吧。

Glen: Are you enjoying your visit to Canada?

格倫:你們在加拿大過得愉快嗎?

Rumei: Yes, we are. We're visiting many parts of your country. Dashan is an excellent guide.

如梅:很愉快,我們走訪了貴國的很多地方。大山是個好向導。

Yunbo: Oh, this office is beautiful. It's so spacious.

雲波:啊,這辦公室非常漂亮,特別寬敞。

Glens: Thanks. We moved into this space about a year ago. Our other office was too small. It wasn't big enough to accommodate our staff.

格倫:謝謝。我們是大約一年前搬到這裡來的。原來的辦公室太小了,不夠我們的員工用。

Yunbo: How many people work at Capital Electronics?

雲波:首都電子公司有多少僱員?

Glen: About 25. And we're planning to hire another five people next month. Why don't we move into the boardroom? It's straight ahead.

格倫:二十五名左右。 我們計劃在下個月新增五人。我們到會議室去吧。就在前面。

Yunbo: Sure.

雲波:好的。

Glen: Could I get you something to drink?

格倫:需要喝點什麼?

Rumei: No thanks, I'm fine.

如梅:我不要,謝謝。

Yunbo: I'm okay, thanks.

雲波:我也不用,謝謝。

Warwick: Glen, are these your friends from China?

沃裡克:格倫,這是你從中國來的朋友嗎?

Glen: Yes, Sharon. Come in, please. Su Rumei, Li Yunbo and Dashan, I'd like to introduce you to our president, Sharon Warwick.

格倫:是的,莎倫,請進來。蘇如梅,李雲波,大山,我來介紹一下我們公司的總裁莎倫·沃裡克。

Yunbo: How do you do, Ms Warwick?

雲波:沃裡克女士,您好!

Warwick: I'm so delighted to meet you. Could you pronounce your names for me again?

沃裡克:見到你們我非常高興。請把你們的名字再給我說一遍好嗎?

Rumei: Surely, LI YUNBO, DASHAN, SU RUMEI.

如梅:當然可以。李-雲-波,大-山,蘇-如-梅

Warwick: Su Rumei, Li Yunbo, Dashan.

沃裡克:蘇如梅,李雲波,大山。

Yunbo: Right. Your pronunciation in Chinese is very good.

雲波:對,您的漢語發音很好。

Glen: Sharon, you're taking Chinese conversation lessons, aren't you?

格倫:莎倫,你現在正學漢語口語,是不是?

Warwick: Yes, but I don't know how to carry on a conversation in Chinese. Yet.

沃裡克:對,可是我不會用漢語與人交談,現在還不會。

Dashan: Capital Electronics is doing very well, isn't it?

大山:首都電子公司發展很不錯,是不是?

Warwick: Well, we aren't the biggest software company in Canada, but we try very hard to produce good products.

沃裡克:哦,我們公司在加拿大算不上最大的軟體開發公司,但是我們在盡全力生產高質量的產品。

Dashan: Do you sell a lot of computer softwares to the United States?

大山:你們向美國出口很多軟體嗎?

Glen: Not any more. We aren't concentrating on the American market these days. We're focusing on the Asian market.

格倫:不,現在已經變了。現在我們的重點已經不放在美國的市場,而是放在亞洲市場。

Yunbo: Are you doing any business in China?

雲波:你們在中國有業務嗎?

Warwick: Yes, we are. As a matter of fact, we're working on a joint venture now. We're developing some new software for China.

沃裡克:有,實際上我們現在正在籌備一家合資公司。我們現在正為中國開發一個新軟體。

Yunbo: That's interesting. What kind of software are you developing?

雲波:這真令人感興趣。你們在開發什麼樣的軟體?

Glen: Software for Chinese banks and other financial institutions.

格倫:為中國的銀行及金融機構開發軟體。

Warwick: Please excuse me, I have to go now. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Canada. It was a pleasure to meet you.

沃裡克:請原諒,我得走了。祝你們餘下的加拿大之旅順利。見到你們我很高興。

Rumei: It was OUR pleasure.

如梅:我們很高興見到了您。

Glen: Would you like to meet a few other members of our team?

格倫:你們願意見一見我們這兒的其他人嗎?

Dashan & Rumei: Yes/Certainly.

大山&如梅:當然啦。

Glen: Just leave your coats here.

格倫:把衣服就放在這裡吧。