迷你對話學地道口語第1004期:非常瘋狂
第一, 迷你對話
A: You don’t mind Susan, do you?
你不會在乎Susan,是嗎?
B: She is as mad as hater.
她有點瘋瘋癲癲的。
A: But she is quite harmless, you know.
但是你知道的,她沒有惡意的。
B: Just because of this, I still get along with her.
就是因為這點,我才仍然和她相處。
A; She is extremely clever, too.
她也非常聰明。
第二, 地道表達
mad as hatter
1. 解詞釋義
Mad as a hatter的意思是“發瘋”“如醉如狂”。
2. 拓展範例
e.g. She walked out of the room, as mad as a hatter.
她瘋瘋癲癲地離開房間。
e.g. Anyone who thinks the moon is made of green cheese must be mad as a hatter.
要是有人認為月亮是綠色乳酪做成的,那他就一定是瘋了。
e.g. Everybody that was not invited was as mad as a hatter.
沒有受到邀請的人個個都很氣得發瘋。
e.g. He has become as mad as a hatter.
他變得古怪起來了。
第三, 咬文嚼字
because of: 因為…..
e.g. I did not go to the cinema because of the intense cold.
我因為嚴寒沒出去看電影。
e.g. We win the game because of his participation.
由於他的參與,我們贏了比賽。
get along with:與……相處
e.g. Do you get along with your boss?
你跟老闆合得來嗎?
e.g. He is the last person that I'll get along with.
他是我最不願與之相處的人。