坐公交:On the Wrong Bus 搭錯車2
19. On the Wrong Bus (2)
19.搭錯車(2)
A: Excuse me, bus driver. I have a question.
A:打擾了,公交司機。我有一個問題。
B: What do you.need to know?
B:你需要知道什麼?
A: I don't recognize where I'm going. Where are we?
A:我不知道現在車開向哪?我們在哪?
B: You are on the bus headed to East Los Angeles.
B:你正在開往東洛杉磯的公交車上。
A: Oh, I see. I believe I have gotten on the wrong bus.
A:噢,我知道了。我想我一定是搭錯車了。
B: Well, I'm sorry, but I can't give you a refund.
B:好吧,抱歉,但我不能給你退錢。
A: That's fine. I need to go to Pasadena. Can you give me directions?
A:那沒關係。我要去帕薩迪納。你能給我指路嗎?
B: Sure. I have a bus pamphlet for you, too. Here you go.
B:當然可以。我也有一本公交手冊。給你。
A: Thank you. I'm new to the area.
A:謝謝你。我對這不熟。
B: Don't worry. It happens. I'll let you off down here.
B:別擔心。這時有發生。我會讓你在這下車。
A: Alright. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.
A:好的。非常謝謝你。度過愉快的一天。
B: You too, and good luck getting to Pasadena.
B:你也是,祝你到帕薩迪納那好運。