開車:Talking to the Traffic School Instructor 和教練談話
17. Talking to the Traffic School Instructor
17.和教練談話
A: Thank you for coming in today. I'll see you next week.
A:謝謝你今天的到來。我們下週見。
B: Excuse me, instructor. May I speak with you for a moment?
B:不好意思,教練。我能和你談幾分鐘嗎?
A: Sure thing, Mr. Davis. What can I help you with?
A:當然,戴維斯先生。我能幫你什麼嗎?
B: Well, about next week. I can't make it.
B:嗯,關於下週。我不能到。
A: That is a problem. You are mandated by court to attend every week.
A:這是個問題。你被法庭強制要求每週參加。
B: I know, but I have a family emergency.
B :我知道,但我家裡有急事。
A: You have to go to the court and ask for an extension.
A:你需要去法庭請求延期。
B: Do I have to come back over here after?
B:去那之後我還需要回來嗎?
A: No, they will give you a make-up date.
A:不用,他們會告訴你彌補時間。
B: Great. Thank you for all your help.
B:太好了。謝謝你的幫助。
A: Sure thing. I hope everything is alright.
A:應該的。希望你一切順利。
B: Thanks. I'll see you next time.
B:謝謝。下次見。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載