當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於付款的旅遊英語口語

關於付款的旅遊英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.3W 次

隨著日益頻繁的國際溝通和交流,作為世界通用語言的英語在經濟、政治、科技和醫學等領域都扮演了一種重要角色。本站小編整理了關於付款的旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於付款的旅遊英語口語
  關於付款的旅遊英語口語一

Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付賬

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服務員,結賬

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you.accept traveller's cheque?

你們收旅行支票嗎?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

這是我的護照。

Waiter: Thank you.

謝謝。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?

Guest: No problem.

沒問題。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多謝。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待著您的光臨。

  關於付款的旅遊英語口語二

Using the Vouchers 使用贈券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

對不起,現在結賬吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

請問分單還是一起結賬。

Guest: Together.

一起結賬。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遺憾。

  關於付款的旅遊英語口語三

由一方全結賬常用的句子:

Let me have the check. 我來付賬。

Let me get this. 讓我來付賬。

Let me pay for the bill today. 讓我今天來付賬吧。

Dinner is on me. 我做東。

It’s on me. 我來請客。

It‘s my treat today. 今天我請客。

I’ll take care of the bill. 我來付賬單。

I‘ll treat you. 我來請你。

I’ll get this. 我來付費。

I‘ll get this one. 這個我來付賬。

I’ve got this one. 這個我來付賬。

I‘ll get the check. 我來付賬。

I’ll buying. 我來買單。

Don‘t worry about this! 不用擔心這(我來付)!

This lunch is on me today. 今天的午飯我請了。

This is my round. 這回輪到我來付賬了。

You get the next one. 下次你來請吧。

No,let me pay this time. 不,這次我來付。

This is on me, I insist. 我一定要付。

No,I insist. 不,我一定要付。

If you insist but next time it’s my treat. 既然你非要堅持,那下次我請。

I‘ll get the next one. 下次我來付費。

Well,if you insist. 好吧,如果你堅持的話。

Really? 真的要這樣嗎?

Yes, be my guest. 是的,你是我的客人呀。

I think you got it last time. 你就付最後一次吧。

It’s my pleasure. 這是我的榮幸。

各付各的賬常用的句子:

We‘d like to pay separately. 我們AA制。

Let’s go Dutch. 讓我們各付各的賬。

Let me pay my share. 讓我來付自己的賬。

Go Dutch. 各付各的賬。

Let‘s go fifty-fifty on the dinner check. 讓我們五五分攤這晚飯賬單吧。

Well,let’s compromise,and make it Dutch. 好吧,讓我妥協一下,各付各的吧。

I think we should go Dutch. 我認為我們應該各付各的賬。

Shall we split the check? 我們來分賬吧?

She likes to go Dutch. 她喜歡各付各的。

Yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I‘m on dates. 是的,我在約會時比較喜歡各付各的賬。


看了“關於付款的旅遊英語口語”的人還看了:

1.關於購物的旅遊英語口語

2.關於常用的旅遊英語口語大全

3.關於好用的旅遊英語口語大全

4.關於出去旅遊英語口語大全

5.關於實用旅遊英語口語對話