當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 巧手打扮自己 讓愛美的MM漂亮一夏

巧手打扮自己 讓愛美的MM漂亮一夏

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

1. For Pretty Strapless Dress
俏皮露肩裙

Paste the wrap around your body and gathering the top ends;
將布料圍住身體,然後抓住頂部的末端;

巧手打扮自己 讓愛美的MM漂亮一夏

Use a cute bracelet. Pull the top ends through the loop and pull each end to the side;
準備一隻手環,將布料頂部的末端穿過手環並向兩側拉緊;

Tie the ends around your back tightly;
在背後打結;

Adjust the tops to fit nicely over your curves.
調整一下裹胸位置的布料,使之服貼於胸部。

2. For Flirty Halter Dress
性感熱裙

Paste the wrap around your body, use the same bracelet and pull the ends through the loop;
將布料圍住身體一週,準備一隻手環,將布料頂部末端穿過手環;

Separate the ends but this time with the back into the bracelet and pull them tight;
將末端分開,但這一次將布料末端再次穿過手環並拉緊;

Twist the wrap ends tight and slim, and then tie them behind your neck.
將分出的末端扭成緊實而細長的兩條,然後在脖子背後打結。


3. For Casual Slouch Dress
輕便休閒裙

Paste the wrap around your body and tie a knot around the side of your chest; double knot so that it’ll secure your dress not to slip off;
將布料圍住身體一週,在胸部側邊的位置打結,再打一次結以確保裙子不會滑落下來;

Next grab the sides of the wrap around your waist area, tie another double knot;
接下來抓住腰部位置的裙邊,再打一次雙結;

Pull the top session of the dress out for the drapery effect both in the front and in the back;
將裙子的前後壓在裡層的部分抽出,做出褶皺的效果。

4. For Sassy Drape Cardigan
時髦褶皺開衫

Turn the wrap to the shorter session and paste it around your body;
將抓住布料的短邊,並把它圍住身體一週;

Tie a double knot securely over the middle of your chest;
在胸部中間位置打雙結;

Grab the bottom ends of the wrap and bring them up over your shoulders, secure it with another double knot;
抓住布料底端並把它向上拉過肩,再打一個雙結;

Now grab the ends of the wrap around your waist and then pull it up over your shoulders, adjust the drapes so that they are even.
抓住腰部位置布料的末端,將它拉過肩,調整褶皺使之對稱。

5. For Glamorous One-shoulder Dress
嫵媚單肩裙

Take one end of the wrap and drape it over your shoulder;
抓住布料的一端,把它拉過一肩;

Wrap the rest of the dress around your body and tie the ends together.
把其餘的布料裹住身體,最後將末端打結。

6. For Pretty Halter Top
優雅背心上衣

Gather the wrap together and put it over your neck;
將布料併攏於手中,然後繞過脖子;

Adjust the wrap so that it’s nicely over your front;
調整前部不平整的地方

Grab the back ends of the wrap and cross it over your back;
抓住布料後部的末端,交叉繞到背部;

Pull it to the front and tie it around your waist.
再將之拉到前面,在腰部打結。