當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語寫作經驗 > 有關訂單折扣的語句英語

有關訂單折扣的語句英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次

英語最重要的就是持之以恆,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的句子,大家有時間一定要好好看看,會對我們學習很有用哦,同學們要好好加油,提高一下英語成績,希望能幫助到大家,有需要的可以收藏起來哦。

ing-bottom: 66.72%;">有關訂單折扣的語句英語

  內容:

261. No one can do business at such an unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.

沒人能接受這麼高到離譜的價格,恐怕你必須再降低10%才行。

262. We should book a trial order with you provided you gave us 5% commission.

如果你給我們5%的佣金,我們就可以給你下試訂單。

263. Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.

只有再把價格降低10%以上才能吸引更多顧客來購買你的產品。

264. We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.

如果我們的採購量是2500臺每個季度,那麼我們希望貴司把價格再降低10%。

265. We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.

如果我們採購一萬套,希望你方能給你個2%的折扣。

266. Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.

請基於彩頁上的價格再給予我們5%的折扣。

267. We hope that you will make an at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.

我們希望貴方至少再降低5%的報價,否則不可能成交。

268. We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.

我們只能接受在合同價格基礎上再降20%的價格。

269. If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.

如果你能將價格調低5%,就有合作的可能性。

270. We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to $1,200 per MT.

如果你們可以把價格降到每公噸1200英鎊,我們就下單。

271. On orders for one hundred pieces or more we allow a special discount of 1.5%

對100匹或100匹以上的訂單,我們可以給1.5%特別折扣。

272. A discount of 5% may be allow if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 sets.

如果每一種規格的量超過1000套的話,我方可以給5%的折扣。

273. For quantities of more than 500 units, we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

數量在500套以上的簅,我方可以按價目表給予5%的折扣。

274. We are glad to make a 5% discount for an order of 100 dozen or more.

對於100打以上的訂單,我方樂意給予5%的折扣。

275. We should be pleased to allow you the requested discount of 5% if you are willing to raise your order to 50000 pieces.

若貴方願將訂單增加至50000件的話,我方樂意給予所要求的5%折扣。

276. We will entitle you to a 10% discount during July on anything you buy.

您7月份來買任何東西時,價格均可按9折優惠。

277. You can receive a special 15% discount on orders placed before the end of December.

貴方能在12月底之前下訂單的話,我方可以給15%折扣。

278. If your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%

如果你們的定貨量相當多的話,我們打算降價5%。

279. There’s a 10% discount if you order in volume.

如果量大的話,有10%的折扣。

280. If an order is exceptionally large we are prepared to increase the discount.

如果訂貨量特別大,我們願意回大折扣。