當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 如何用英語抱怨別人?(三)

如何用英語抱怨別人?(三)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.24K 次

laining in a relationship

padding-bottom: 101.91%;">如何用英語抱怨別人?(三)

在一段感情中進行抱怨


Probably the most difficult complaint of all! This is how to complain to your partner about a problem!

也許是最困難一種情況!這裏就是如何向你的伴侶抱怨一個問題!


Of course things will be very delicate here, one wrong word can be catastrophic.

現在,當然事情會很微妙,一個錯誤的詞可能會引起災難性的後果。


Be careful…

要小心…


Perhaps you are having an argument, perhaps something is unfair but whatever it is it probably isn’t worth losing your partner for it!

也許你們在爭論,也許有些事情是不公平的,但不管怎樣,這件事可能不值得讓你失去你的伴侶!


Useful Phrases for this include:

這種情況下有用的短語有:


I feel like you’re not listening to me.

我覺得你沒在聽我說話。


Please, just hear me out (listen to me).

請聽我說(聽我說)。


Let’s compromise (find a solution we both like).

請聽我說(聽我說).


Let’s just take a minute and think.

讓我們花一分鐘想想。


Let’s work this out (find a solution).

讓我們花一分鐘想想。


We need to talk about something.

我們需要談一談。


Check out the dialogue:

讓我們看一下對話:


A: Love, we need to talk about something.

A:親愛的,我們需要談一下。


B: What is it?

B:怎麼了?


A: I’m really unhappy that you didn’t come to my grandma’s birthday party.

A: 你沒有來我祖母的生日宴會,我真的很難過。


B: Really? But you told me it was fine!

B:真的嘛?但是你告訴我這麼關係的啊!


A: Please, just hear me out.

A:請你聽我說完。


B: Okay.

B:好的。


A: I would have loved it if you had come with me and in future I would like you to come to all my family occasions.

A: 如果你和我一起來,我會很開心。將來我希望你能來參加我所有的家庭聚會。


B: Let’s just take a minute to think, what is the point in me doing that?

B:讓我想一下,我這麼做的意義是什麼?


A: I feel like you’re not listening to me! I always want you to be with me! Come on, let’s work this out.

A:我覺得你沒有在聽我講話!我一直想要你和我在一起。來我們一起解決一下這個問題。


B: Okay, let’s compromise, I will try harder to make time for your family events.

B:好,我們都各讓一步,我會盡力爲你家的事情騰出時間。


Using the words we’ve mentioned, you can keep your relationship healthy and that will make you happy! Stay calm and use the vocabulary to make sure that you both get what you want.

用我們上文提及到的詞彙,這可以保持你們良好的關係且是你們愉快。保持冷靜,使用以上的短語來確保你們都得到了你們想要的結果。


6. Complaining in the workplace

在工作崗位抱怨

This is another situation where you have to be calm. This is your job we’re talking about!

這是另一種你需要保持冷靜的場合。我們談論的就是你的工作!


Let’s try to communicate better.

讓我們嘗試着更好的交流。


Take a deep breath.

深呼吸。


We are a team.

我們是一個團隊。


We have to be professional.

我們必須變的專業。


Here’s a dialogue!

這裏是一個對話!


A: I want to lodge a complaint against my manager.

A:我要投訴我的經理。


B: Okay, what’s the problem?

B: 好的。出現了什麼問題?


A: I am not happy with the way he talks to me, he is such an idiot!

A:他對我說話的方式讓我很不開心,他就是一個傻子!


B: Okay, Take a deep breath, we have to be professional.

B:好的,深呼吸冷靜一下,我們必須專業一點。


A: I’m sorry but I feel badly treated.

A: 我很抱歉,但是我受到了不好的待遇。


B: It’s alright, but let’s try to communicate better to solve the problem.

B:好,我們知道了,讓我們進一步交流來解決這個問題。


A: Yes, I know we are a team and we have to be professional.

A:是的,我知道我們是一個團隊,我們必須專業一點。


It’s important to put the focus onto solving problems rather than creating new ones. Be open to other people’s ideas and make sure you’re being reasonable.

把重點放在解決問題上而不是製造新的問題,這一點很重要。要接納包容他人的想法,保證你是理性的。


So in summary…

總之…


With complaints in English it’s important to:

英語進行抱怨這幾點很重要:


Keep your cool and stay calm.

保持冷靜。


Use a lot of vocabulary, particularly adjectives to fully describe your situation.

使用大量詞彙尤其是形容詞來描述你的境遇。


Be polite! People will be more willing to help you if you use manners and treat them with respect. Remember it’s probably not their fault!

舉止禮貌!如果你以禮待人尊重他人,人們會很樂意幫助你。記得這可能並不是他們的錯誤!


聲明:本雙語文章的中文翻譯系原創內容,轉載請註明出處。中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。