當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > Life Is for Living 爲生而生

Life Is for Living 爲生而生

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

What's the point?

padding-bottom: 66.09%;">Life Is for Living 爲生而生
意義是什麼?

The point of what?

什麼的意義?

Of living.

生活的意義。

Who knows? You live, and then you die.

誰知道呢?你活着,然後死去。

We must be here for some reason.

我們必須有理由活下去。

Maybe we're here to have fun.

或許我們爲了快樂而活。

Then why aren't I having fun?

那麼爲什麼我不快樂?

Because you're thinking too much.

因爲你想的太多了。

So I should stop thinking?

那麼我應該停止思考。

Stop thinking about what the point is.

停止思考活着的意義。

Okay. I'll start thinking about having some fun.

好的。我會開始思考如何變得快樂。

Just be patient. Fun doesn't come along every five minutes.

耐心一點。快樂並不是每隔五分鐘就會有的。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載