當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part59:At the Customs在海關

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part59:At the Customs在海關

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.08W 次

59 At the Customs
59 在海關
you. passport,please.
請出示你的護照.
A:Your passport,please. B:Here it is .
A:請出示您的護照.B:在這兒.
A:What's the purpose of your visit?
A:您此行的目的是什麼?
B:I'm here for the sports games.
B:來這兒參加運動會.
A:Your visa is for three months. Go through the customs,please.
您的簽證有效期爲三個月.請辦理海關手續吧.
Do you have/Have you got anything to declare?
有什麼事申報嗎?
A:Here's my passport.I'm a visiting scholar.
A:這是我的護照.我是訪問學者.
B:Do you have anything to declare?
B:有什麼要申報的嗎?
A:No,these are all my personal effects.
A:沒有.這些都是我的私人物品.
B:What's in the bag? Would you mind opening the bag?
B:提包裏是什麼?請您打開包好嗎?
A:Not at all.
A:當然可以.
Have you any contraband in your luggage?
行李中有違禁物品嗎?
A:Have you any contraband in your luggage?
A:行李中有沒有什麼違禁物品?
B:Actually,I'm not quite sure what's contraband
B:實際上我不大清楚什麼是違禁物品.
A:Would you show me what's in that suitcase?
A:那您能不能讓我看看您的箱子裏有什麼?
B:All right.
B:可以.
I'm sorry I'm going to have to confiscate these.
對不起,這些要扣留.
A:Could you put your hand baggage on the counter,please?
A:您把手提包放在檢查臺上好嗎?
Do you have any gifts,plants,or food in here?
您帶沒帶禮物、植物或食品?
B:Yes,I have some Chinese bananas in my suitcase.
B:帶了,我的提箱裏有些中國香蕉.
A:I'm sorry, can't bring fresh fruit into the United States.
A:對不起,不允許把新鮮水果帶入美國,
I'm going to confiscate these.
這些東西要扣留.
What's the purpose of your visit?
您此行的目的是什麼?
A:How long wil you be staying in the United States?
A:您準備在美國逗留幾周?
B:About three weeks .
B:約三週.
A:And what's the purpose of your visit? B:Sightseeing.
A:您此行的目的是什麼?B:觀光.
Shall I go through customs now?
我現在可以過海關了嗎?
A:Shall I go through customs now?
A:我現在可以過海關了嗎?
B:Yes, but we'll see your baggage first.
B:可以,但是我們是先看看您的行李.
Could you tell me what's in your suitcase,please?
請告訴我裏面有什麼?
A:Some clothes,my shaving kit,and a few paper bags.
A:幾件衣服、剃鬚用品和幾個紙袋.
Would you please make a record of....
請把....登記一下好嗎?
A:Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?B:OK.
A:請把攜帶的外幣登記一下好嗎?B:好的.
A:Would you mind filling out this form?
A:您請把表填一下吧.
B:Not at all.
B:行.
You don't have to pay duty on....
....不必交稅.
A:I don't know what's dutiable.
A:我不知道什麼東西要交稅,
Do I have to pay duty on things for my own use?
個人用品也要交稅嗎?
B: don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.
B:不,您的個人物品不必交稅.
A:Thank you.
A:多謝.
How many/ I bring with me?
我可以帶多少.....?
A:How many cigarettes and bottles of whiskey can I bring with me?
A:我可以帶多少香菸和威士忌?
B:You'll be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred.
B:香菸超過200支就要付稅.
A:What about whiskey?
A:威士忌呢?
B:You're permitted to bring in two bottles of wine or liquor duty-free.
B:允許您免稅帶兩瓶酒.
This is a dutiable article.
這件物品應該交稅.
A:This is a dutiable article.
A:這件物品應該交稅.
B:How much is the duty?
B:交多少?
A:Fifteen dollars.
A:十五美元.
Did you pay your duty,sir?
您交稅了嗎?
A:Did you pay your duty,sir?
A:先生,您交稅了嗎?
B:Yes,here's the receipt.
B:交過了,這是收據.
A:All right, now everything seems to be Ok.
A:好的,現在一切好像都辦好了.
You're now through.I hope you have a good time in Britain.
您可以通過了.希望您在英國過得愉快!
This article is subject to duty.
這件東西要交稅.
Would you please put your luggage on the counter and open it? What's inside?
A:您能不能把行李放在櫃檯上打開?裏面有什麼?
B:My personal properties.
B:我的個人用品.
A:What's this?B:It's a necklace.
A:這是什麼?B:一條項鍊.
A:This article is subject to duty.
A:這件東西要交稅.
I'm through with the customs formalities.
我已經辦了海關手續.
A:Did you pay your duty,sir?
A:先生,您交稅了嗎?
B:Yes,here's the receipt.I'm through with the customs formalities.
是的,這是收據.我已辦完了海關手續.
A:Have a nice trip!B:Thank you.
A:祝您旅途愉快!B:謝謝!
Fill in this customs baggage declaration form, please.
請把這份海關行李申報單填好.
A:Any arms, ammunitions, living plants or animals?
A:有武器彈藥和活的動植物嗎?
B:Yes, I have a few thing to declare.
B:是的.我有些東西要申報.
A:Fill in this customs baggage declaration form,please.
A:請填好這份海關行李申報單.
I'm a transit passenger for this flight.
我是這次航班的過境旅客.
A:Do you have anything to declare?
A:您有什麼要申報的嗎?
No,I have nothing to declare.I'm a transit passenger for this flight.
B:沒有,我是這次航班的過境旅客.
A:May I know your destination?
A:您要到哪裏?
B:I'm going to Los Angelos.
B:到洛杉機.
Anything else besides these?
除此之外還有別的東西嗎?
A:Do you have anything to declare?
A:有什麼要申報的嗎?
B:One carton of cigarettes.
B:一條香菸.
A:Anything else besides these? B:No.
除此之外還有別的嗎? B:沒有.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part59:At the Customs在海關