寒流來了 口語中怎樣表達寒冷呢?
冬天裏,寒流一波接着一波,除了cold,英語中還有哪些詞語可以表達“寒冷”呢?
1. The bathroom gets chilly in the winter.
冬天浴室變得很冷。
2. She opened the window and I was hit by an icy blast of air.
她打開窗戶,一陣刺骨的寒風向我襲來。
3. He leant forward to protect himself against the biting wind.
他佝僂着身體以避寒風。
4. Wrap up warmly - it's bitter outside.
穿暖和些——外面特別冷。
5. The evening was cold and raw.
那個晚上寒冷刺骨。
6. Walking home in the snow, we got chilled to the bone.
我們蹚着雪往家走,快要凍僵了。
7. It was a cold and frosty morning.
那是個天寒地凍的早晨。
8. It's a bit parky today, love - you'll want your coat!
親愛的,外面有點冷,你穿件外套吧!
9. I'm frozen - could you close the window?
我凍僵了都,你可以關下窗嗎?
10. It's freezing in here - can I close the window?
這兒冷極了——我把窗戶關上可以嗎?