當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 魔鬼口語1000句(四十三):你是一廂情願

魔鬼口語1000句(四十三):你是一廂情願

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.98W 次

padding-bottom: 67.22%;">魔鬼口語1000句(四十三):你是一廂情願

1. That’s an insult to my intelligence.
簡直侮辱我的智慧。

2. He looked lethargic.
他好像無精打采的。

3. I don’t hold out much hope.
我不抱多大希望。
►hold out 伸出(手等),遞出;堅持要求,拒絕妥協;堅持抵抗,堅決頂住;(對…)隱瞞信息;寄予(希望)
e.g. He can only hold out a few more weeks. 他只能再堅持幾周了。
e.g. He had always believed that kids could sense it when you held out on them. 他一直相信,如果對孩子有所隱瞞的話,他們能感覺得到。
e.g. He still holds out hope that they could be a family again. 他對他們再次成爲一家人仍抱持希望。

4. You got to be wary.
你得提防着點。

5. No frills, please.
不要添枝加葉。

6. You’re spoiled for choice.
你挑花眼了。
►be spoiled for choice (因可選的太多而) 不知作何選擇是好

7. No one can spike my guns.
誰能阻擋我。
►spike sb.'s gun 挫敗某人;破壞某人的計劃;使無能爲力

8. It’s your fond hope.
你是一廂情願。

9. You have to grease their palms.
你得把他們打點好。
►grease sb's palm 賄賂某人,買通某人
grease the palm of 買通,賄賂
palm grease 小費,賄賂的錢

10. She's a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
她是隻披着羊皮的狼。