當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 【電話英語系列】日常電話用語01

【電話英語系列】日常電話用語01

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.16W 次

日常電話用語01全部音頻下載>>

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">【電話英語系列】日常電話用語01

1.I would like to talk to Mr. Liao.

1.我想要和廖先生說話。


I speak to Mr. Johnson please?

2.我能和Jonnson說話嗎?


I speak to you. boss?

3.我能和你的老闆談話嗎?


there anyone who can speak English?

4.這裏有人會說英語嗎?


5. Give me someone who can speak English.

5.提供給我一些會說英語的人。


6.I would like to talk to someone in charge.

6.我想和負責人說話。


7.I would like to talk to your chief.

7.我想要和長官說話。


me talk to Mr. Wang.

8.讓我和王先生說話。


I speak to Mr. Lee?

9.我能李先生說話嗎?


is he expected to be back?

10.他什麼回來?


11. (not available in the tape 本句錄音裏沒有)

12. Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back?

12.你能告訴我陳先生什麼時候回來?


is this please?

13.請問你是哪位?


is calling please?

14.請問你找誰?


15. May I have your name?

15.能告訴我,你的名字嗎?


are you calling?

16.你要找誰?


you please spell his name for me?

17.你能爲我拼寫他的名字嘛?


se say it again.

18.請再說一遍。


you please repeat it?

19.可以請你重複它嗎?


you speak a little louder?

20.你說話可以大點聲嗎?


聲明:音視頻均來自互聯網鏈接,僅供學習使用。本網站自身不存儲、控制、修改被鏈接的內容。“網”高度重視知識產權保護。當如發現本網站發佈的信息包含有侵犯其著作權的鏈接內容時,請聯繫我們,我們將依法採取措施移除相關內容或屏蔽相關鏈接。雙語文章中,中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。如果本文內容侵犯了您的權益,請聯繫我們,我們將撤掉此文,並送出我們真誠的歉意。

you speak up please?

21.可以大點聲嗎?


22. Will you speak more slowly?

22.你說話可以慢點嗎?


. Wang is not in now.

23.王先生現在不在。


is not in now.

24.他現在不在。


has not come in yet.

25.他現在還沒有回來。


26. He would be here in 30 minutes.

26.他30分鐘內回來。


has gone home.

27.他正在回家的路上。


has left already.

28.他已經走了。


is attending a conference now.

29.他正在參加會議。


is in conference.

30.他在開會。


I take your message?

31.我可以幫你留言嗎?


I have him call you back?

32.要我讓他回電話嗎?


33.I'm sorry Mr. Chen is d you like to speak to anyone else?

33.對不起,陳先生不在。你需要和他人說話嗎?


34.I will transfer this call to .

34.我將把這個電話轉給陳先生。


d you hold the line please? I would find out his number for you.

35.請你不要掛斷,我爲你找出他的電話。


36.I'm sorry to keep you waiting.

36.對不起,你久等了。


extention number is 285.

37.他的分機號碼是285。


is speaking on another phone.

38.他正在和別人電話。


d you please take a message?

39.請你幫我留言。


d you like to leave any message?

40.你需要留言嗎?


聲明:音視頻均來自互聯網鏈接,僅供學習使用。本網站自身不存儲、控制、修改被鏈接的內容。“網”高度重視知識產權保護。當如發現本網站發佈的信息包含有侵犯其著作權的鏈接內容時,請聯繫我們,我們將依法採取措施移除相關內容或屏蔽相關鏈接。雙語文章中,中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。如果本文內容侵犯了您的權益,請聯繫我們,我們將撤掉此文,並送出我們真誠的歉意。

41.I would like to place a station-to-station call.

41.我要打一個叫號電話的呼叫。


42.I would like to place a person-to-person call.

42.我要打一個人對人的呼叫。


43.I don't know how to do that.

43.我不知道如何做它。


you accept the charge?

44.請你付電話費。


e is the telephone office?

45.電話局在哪裏?


46. Is there a public phone near here?

46.這有附近有公共電話嗎?


you have a coin for the phone?

47.你有錢付電話費嗎?


do I call this number?

48.我怎麼撥打這個電話?


you have a phonebook directory?

49.你有電話薄目錄嗎?


50.I would like to make a long distance call to Taipei.

50.我想打長途電話到臺北。


51.I want to make an overseas call to the United States.

52.我想打個長途電話到美國。


much is the call to the United States.

打美國長途需要多少錢?


you please call me back?

53.請你給我回電話。


I use your telephone?

54.我能使用你的電話嗎?


one is using the phone.

55.有人正在使用電話。


you have an extension?

56.你有分機嗎?


don't have an extension.

57我們沒有分機。


e is a phonebook in the corner.

58.有個電話薄在角落。


is a pay phone.

59.它是付費電話。


do you want to call?

60.你想給誰打電話?


聲明:音視頻均來自互聯網鏈接,僅供學習使用。本網站自身不存儲、控制、修改被鏈接的內容。“網”高度重視知識產權保護。當如發現本網站發佈的信息包含有侵犯其著作權的鏈接內容時,請聯繫我們,我們將依法採取措施移除相關內容或屏蔽相關鏈接。雙語文章中,中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。如果本文內容侵犯了您的權益,請聯繫我們,我們將撤掉此文,並送出我們真誠的歉意。

61. I want to make a local call.

61.我想打個市內電話。


is the number?

62.號碼是多少?


63.I don't know the phone number.

63.我不知道這個電話號。


Information for the number.

64.打查號臺查詢電話號碼。


phone seems to be out of order.

65.這個電話好象出了故障。


66.I try several times to call, but there is no answer.

66.我嘗試了撥電話好幾次,但是還是沒有人接。


67.I am going to dial the number.

67.我正在撥電話。


telephone is ringing.

68.電話響了。


one is answering the phone.

69.沒有人接電話。


friend phoned me at 10am yesterday.

70.我的朋友昨天10點給我打了電話。


phone is busy.

71.電話線路忙。


y to have kept you waiting.

72.對不起讓你久等了。


do you want to speak to?

73.你想要和誰說話?


number are you calling?

74.你正在給誰打電話?


ator, you give me a wrong number.

75.話務員,你給我接錯電話了。


e are you calling from?

76.你是誰?/你從哪打來的?


77. I am calling from a public phone.

77.我正在用公共電話打電話。


act me by telephone.

78.電話保持聯繫。


79.I will be in between 6 and 8.

79.我6點至8點在。


80.I will be here all night.

80.我將呆在這一整夜。


right, I will be waiting for you.

81.好的,我將在這等你。


聲明:音視頻均來自互聯網鏈接,僅供學習使用。本網站自身不存儲、控制、修改被鏈接的內容。“網”高度重視知識產權保護。當如發現本網站發佈的信息包含有侵犯其著作權的鏈接內容時,請聯繫我們,我們將依法採取措施移除相關內容或屏蔽相關鏈接。雙語文章中,中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。如果本文內容侵犯了您的權益,請聯繫我們,我們將撤掉此文,並送出我們真誠的歉意。