當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於醫院掛號的英語口語帶翻譯

關於醫院掛號的英語口語帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.87W 次

英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於醫院掛號的英語口語帶翻譯

 英語口語:詢問病症

's the matter with you.

你哪裏不舒服?

(也可以這樣說:What’s your trouble?)

2.I have a terrible toothache.

我牙疼得厲害。

me how it got started.

告訴我怎麼回事。

erday I had a runny nose.

昨天我第流鼻涕。

my nose is stuffed up.

現在有點鼻塞。

6.I have a sore throat.

我喉嚨很痛。

7.I began to run a fever.

我開始發燒了。

the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

順便問一下,你曾經患過肺結核嗎?

9.I've been feeling a little nauseous.

我一直想吐。

10.I feel pain here whenever I drink something cold.

我一喝冷的東西這裏就覺得痛。

11.I feel dizzy.

我頭暈目眩。

tooth is killing me.

我的牙痛死了。

13.I have a stabbing pain.

我感到像針扎似地疼。

14.I don’t have much of an appetite these days.

這些天來我沒什麼食慾。

’s a sharp pain like someone is sticking a needle in my tooth.

是刺痛的感覺,就好像有人把針刺進我的牙裏一樣。

英語口語:諮詢掛號事宜

can I register?

我要如何掛號呢?

e shall I register?.

我要在哪兒掛號?

you have a registration card?

你有掛號卡嗎?

4.I want to register for my mother.

我想給我母親掛個號。

it for emergency case?

是看急診嗎?

to the second window on your right, marked “Registry”.

到您右邊第二個窗口,上面標着“掛號”字樣的那個。

se queue up to register.

請排隊掛號。

it is for emergency case, fill out a form here.

是急診的話在這填寫表格。

you remember your card number?

你記得你的掛號卡號碼嗎?

h department do you want to register with?

你要掛哪科的號?

11.I think you should see a dermatologist first.

我想你應當先看皮膚科大夫。

necessary we’ll transfer you to the physician.

需要的話再轉內科。

is your registration card.

這是你的掛號卡。

se don’t lose it and bring it whenever you come.

請不要遺失,每次來時帶着它。

15.I want to see a surgeon.

我要看外科。

h department do you suggest me to register with?

你建議我掛哪科的號?

you fill out this medical history form?

請您把病歷表填好,行嗎?

18.I’ll make a medical record for you.

我要給你寫一份病歷。

19.I wonder whether I could register with Dr. Liu.

我不知道是否可以掛劉醫生的號?

suggest you to register with surgical department.

我們建議你掛外科的號。

won't take you a lot of time to register.

掛號花不了你多少時間的。

se tell me your illness so that I can tell you which department you can register with.

請告訴我你的病情,我也好告訴你掛哪個科室的號。

you ever registered with Dr. Austin before?

你之前掛過奧斯汀醫生的號嗎?

se me, is this the line for registration?

請問,這是掛號的隊嗎?

people are queuing for registration.

許多人在排除掛號。

stration for initial visits is at the counter over there.

初診掛號在那個窗口。

stration for subsequent visits is at counter No. 5.

複診掛號在5號窗口。

registration office is on the left side of the main floor.

掛號處就在一樓大廳的左側。

this the registration office?

這兒是掛號處嗎?

30.I want to get specialist treatment.

我想看專家門診。

I make an appointment now?

現在可以預約門診嗎?

er arranged an appointment for my brother with the dentist.

父親代我弟弟向牙醫預約掛號。

see the doctor in this area, people need an appointment.

在這個地區看醫生,患者需要預約掛號。

 英語口語:掛號付費

much do I need to pay for the registration?

我需要付多少錢掛號費?

se pay fifteen yuan for the registration.

請交15元錢掛號費。

I need to register again if I ask for a transfer?

如果我要求轉科室的話我需要再來掛號嗎?

se register your information here and pay for it.

請在這兒註冊信息並交費。

I need to pay my registered fee here?

我需要在這裏付掛號費嗎?

rding to the regulations of our hospital, you should pay ten yuan for an ordinary case.

根據醫院規定,你需要爲普通病例付10元錢。

se pay your registered fee in that room.

請到那個房間付一下掛號費。