當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於看病的英語口語中英對照

關於看病的英語口語中英對照

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.97W 次

英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於看病的英語口語中英對照

 英語口語:詢問病症

's the matter with you?

你哪裏不舒服?

(也可以這樣說:What’s your trouble?)

2.I have a terrible toothache.

我牙疼得厲害。

me how it got started.

告訴我怎麼回事。

erday I had a runny nose.

昨天我第流鼻涕。

my nose is stuffed up.

現在有點鼻塞。

6.I have a sore throat.

我喉嚨很痛。

7.I began to run a fever.

我開始發燒了。

the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

順便問一下,你曾經患過肺結核嗎?

9.I've been feeling a little nauseous.

我一直想吐。

10.I feel pain here whenever I drink something cold.

我一喝冷的東西這裏就覺得痛。

11.I feel dizzy.

我頭暈目眩。

tooth is killing me.

我的牙痛死了。

13.I have a stabbing pain.

我感到像針扎似地疼。

14.I don’t have much of an appetite these days.

這些天來我沒什麼食慾。

’s a sharp pain like someone is sticking a needle in my tooth.

是刺痛的感覺,就好像有人把針刺進我的牙裏一樣。

 英語口語:談論藥

rin is a wonderful cure for colds.

阿司匹林是治感冒的妙藥。

efficacy of the medicine is satisfactory.

這藥的藥效令人滿意。

3.I heard Chinese medicine has a better lasting effect in cure.

我聽說中藥的治療效果更持久。

medicine is very effective in preventing the flu.

這種藥預防感冒很有效。

e is still no cure for the common cold.

目前仍沒有治癒感冒的良藥。

biotics help to cure many diseases that were formerly fatal.

抗生素有助於治療許多以前會致命的疾病。

ese traditional medicine takes effect slowly.

中藥見效慢。

rin is not very effective for a fever.

阿司匹林對發燒效果不好。

medicine we need is ethical drug which you can't buy without a prescription.

我們需要的一些藥是處方藥,沒有處方你是買不到的。

these painkillers have any side effects?

這些止痛片有副作用嗎?

11.I know a remedy for headaches.

我知道一種治頭疼的藥。

rin may remedy a headache.

阿司匹林可治頭痛。

13.I often use herbal remedies.

我常用草藥治病。

herb is used as a folk remedy for a baby's toothache.

這種藥草可以作爲治療嬰兒牙痛的偏方。

rin has efficacy in relieving headaches.

阿司匹林有解除頭痛的效能。

medicine will ensure you a good night's sleep.

這藥保證能讓你好好睡一覺。

one believes that a baby's urine is a kind of medicine

有人相信嬰兒的尿是一種藥。

rin can reduce fever.

阿司匹林可以退燒。

19.I've heard that Chinese medicine has better results.

我聽說中藥療效更好。

pill will help to settle your nerves.

你吃了這片藥神經就不那麼緊張了。

medicine worked.

藥物奏效了。

英語口語:諮詢看病

d you arrange for me to see Doctor Wang tomorrow morning?

你好,你能安排我明早看王大夫的門診嗎?

you schedule an appointment with Doctor Wang for me?

您能幫我預約一下王大夫嗎?

you don’t feel better by Friday, come back.

到星期五還不好的話再過來。

I phone her for advice after working hours?

平時下班後,她能在電話上給我接診嗎?

e can I take the eye examination?

我在哪裏能做視力檢查呢?

o, is doctor Jones on duty?

你好,瓊斯大夫在嗎?

se me, where can I get a blood test?

請問在哪兒驗血?

need to go to the first floor to pay, then go back to the third floor and have your blood test.

到一層交費,再回三層驗血就好了。

anything be done for the pain?

有沒有辦法緩解疼痛?

can assign you another doctor.

我們可以再給您另外找個大夫。

11.I want to have my eyes examined.

我想做個視力檢查。

se go to the third floor to take the eye examination.

請您上三樓去做視力檢查。