當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 旅遊英語口語情景會話

旅遊英語口語情景會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

旅遊的時候,沒有利益或其它因素的干擾,人與人之間在相處對話時會顯得更和諧。下面是本站小編給大家整理的旅遊英語口語情景會話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 100%;">旅遊英語口語情景會話

  旅遊英語口語情景會話:ON A PLANE

Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 to Winnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. For take-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must store all carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thank you.and have a nice day.

早晨好,我是馬克尼機長。歡迎大家乘坐飛往溫尼伯國際機場的333次航班。本次航班到達溫尼伯的飛行時間是45分鐘。我們就要起飛了,各位乘客請務必繫好安全帶。並請大家將隨身攜帶的行李物品放在座位下面或者頭頂的行李櫃中。感謝大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快。

Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat.

如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下邊。

Dashan: Oh, right. It doesn't fit.

大山:行,可以。放不進去。

Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment.

如梅:那麼,你只好放進頭頂的行李廂。

Attendant: Would you like a pillow?

空姐:您需要枕頭嗎?

Rumei: No, thanks. I'm fine.

如梅:不要,謝謝。我很舒服。

Yunbo: Yes, I'd like one, please.

雲波:請給我一個。

Dashan: No, thanks.

大山:不,我不要。謝謝。

Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay?

如梅:雲波,你沒事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, I'm a little tired.

雲波:我沒事。不過我有點累了。

Attendant: Would you like some coffee?

空姐:您想喝點咖啡嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like some, please.

如梅:好的,請給我來點。

Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar?

空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖嗎?

Rumei: Black, please.

如梅:不加,請給我清咖啡。

Attendant: Would you like some cookies?

空姐:您要一點餅乾嗎?

Rumei: Yes, please. Do you have any chocolate chip cookies?

如梅:好的。有巧克力甜餅嗎?

Attendant: Sorry. I don't have any. I have peanut butter and oatmeal.

空姐:對不起,我們沒有。有花生醬夾心的和燕麥的。

Rumei: No, thanks.

如梅:我不要了,謝謝你。

Attendant: How about you, sir?

空姐:您要什麼,先生?

Dashan: Could I have some water... With some ice?

大山:請給我一點水……加冰的,好嗎?

Attendant: Of course.

空姐:沒問題。

Attendant: Here you are, sir.

空姐:先生,這是您要的水。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:謝謝。

Dashan: Oh, Yunbo, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?

大山:哎喲,雲波,真對不起。我非常抱歉。你沒事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I'm all right. It was just a surprise.

雲波:我沒事。只是吃了一驚。

  旅遊英語口語情景會話:GO TO A CLINIC

Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.

如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。

Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.

大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。

Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?

如梅:雲波和我要去街口的煎餅店去吃早點。 你願意一起去嗎?

Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.

大山:嗯,我願意去,可是還是改天吧。

Rumei: What's the matter?

如梅:你怎麼了?

Dashan: I don't feel very well.

大山:我身體不舒服。

Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.

如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。

Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.

大山:是啊。昨天夜間我特別不好受。我發燒了,頭疼得厲害。

Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?

如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜間睡着了嗎?

Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.

大山:沒有,沒真睡着。半夜醒來之後就再也沒睡,覺得(渾身)發熱。

Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.

如梅:可能你得去看看病。

Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.

大山:我想沒什麼事。我需要睡會兒覺,就會好了。

Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.

如梅:大山,我認爲你得去看看病。

Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.

大山:也許你是對的。旅途中我不能病倒。

Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?

如梅:這裏有你認識的大夫嗎?

Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.

大山:沒有,不過昨天我在酒店這條街上看見了一家免約診所。 我可以去那裏看看病。

Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?

如梅:免約診所是什麼樣的診所?

Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.

大山:免約診所是大夫行醫的診所,病人可以隨時進去看病,而不用提前預約。

Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.

如梅:我跟你一起去嗎?也許我能幫上忙的。

Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.

大山:不用了,謝謝你。我沒事。謝謝你的關心。

Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.

如梅:你別客氣,大山。我們一會兒見。

Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.

大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。

Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?

接待員:這是你第一次來我們這兒嗎?

Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.

大山:是的。我不是本地人。

Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?

接待員:你有安大略省醫療保險嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I do.

大山:我有。

Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?

接待員:請坐下,填好這張登記表。你帶着你的醫療保險卡嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.

大山:帶着呢。 在這兒。