當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關於不滿意生活的英語口語

有關於不滿意生活的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.62W 次

小編相信同學們一定可以學習好的英語的,英語其實並沒有看起來那麼難的,以小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點來學習一下吧,有需要的可以收藏起來

padding-bottom: 100%;">有關於不滿意生活的英語口語

  一生活是如此無聊

AI always think everybody looks down on me

我總覺得大家都看不起我。

BDon't be that negative.

不要那樣消極。

AHow can you be optimistic? You can see it in their eyes.

你怎麼能這麼樂觀?從他們的眼中你就能看出來。

BI find it there is no meaning in living this world.

我覺得活在這個世界上沒有任何意義。

ADon't be that negative.

不要那麼悲觀。

BReally, life is so boring.

真的,生活是如此無聊。

  二爲什麼不直接回答我的問題

ADid you go to the bank to withdraw money?

你去銀行取錢了嗎?

BToday is so hot, besides I had so much housework to do. My friend came for a visit and stayed for two hours. I didn’t forget, but I had no time at all.

今天很熱,而且我有很多家務要做。我的朋友來玩,還呆了兩個小時。我是沒忘記,但我根本就沒有時間。

ASo you didn’t. Is that right?

那麼你沒有去。是不是?

BYes. I’m sorry.

是啊。我很抱歉。

AWhy didn’t you just answer my question directly? Why would Chinese answer questions this way? I simply asked if you did it or not. It’s a very simple question. And Chinese often give the reason before they would give a direct answer.

你爲什麼不就直接回答我的問題?爲什麼中國人會這麼回答呢?我只是簡單地問你有沒有去。這個問題很簡單。而中國人常常先說明理由再給答案。

BYes, I’m sorry. I know it bothers you very much. But I don’t know why Chinese sometimes would do this.

是,對不起。我知道你很煩這一點。但是我不知道爲什麼中國人有時候會這麼做。

AYou know, today I asked a student if he brought his dictionary with him. It’s a rule I made for the class that everyone brings a bilingual dictionary with them because sometimes they don’t understand me. The funniest thing is that this student gave me a lot of reasons and no direct answer.

你知道嗎,今天我問一個學生他有沒有帶字典來。因爲有時候班上的人聽不懂我說的,所以我跟他們定了一個規定,那就是每個人帶一本英漢字典。最可笑的事是這個學生給了我很多理由,沒有一個直接的答案。

BBut you know if he brought it or not, right?

但是你知道他有沒有帶,是不是?

AYeah, after all the explanations like, it’s too heavy, I was in a hurry…whatever.

是,在所有的解釋之後,比如太重了,我出門時很急……等等。