當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 打電話預約見面英語對話

打電話預約見面英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.77W 次

先通過電話,預約好見面的時間,你覺得需要用到哪些常用的英語對話?下面是本站小編給大家整理的打電話預約見面英語對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">打電話預約見面英語對話
  打電話預約見面英語對話1

Bill: Hello, Parker. How’s everything?

Parker :Can’t complain. And you.

Bill: Business is booming. I understand you want to meet up with me next week. How’s your schedule looking?

Parker: Let me see. I can come out and see you first thing Wednesday.

Bill: Great.

  打電話預約見面英語對話2

A: Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

您好!我是比爾.伯頓,您有事嗎?

B: Hello, Mr. Burton, this is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

您好,伯頓先生.我是布拉弗得家庭公司的詹尼.詹金斯,您給我打過電話。很抱歉您上午往我辦公室打電話的時候我不在.我祕書說您找我是要談關於我們下星期二見面的事情,是嗎?

A: Yes Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally ___①___ you. I want to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I would ____②____ town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

是的,詹金斯小姐.謝謝您給我回電話.很高興終於和您聯繫上了.我想告訴您下星期二我可能沒辦法付約,那天我要出城辦事。有沒有可能把見面時間改到週一?

B: I’m sorry. I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

對不起,恐怕我週一的日程已排滿了.能否等您回來再說?

A: Oh, dear. I was ____③____ taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle off a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I’ll be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

噢,天啊,我原來打算在離開之前處理好見面之事,不過我想我可以重新安排一下.沒錯,我們可以安排一下.我週四上午纔回來.那週四下午怎麼樣?這個時間你可以嗎?

B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

應該沒問題.我們定在2點可以嗎?

A: Perfect! I look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please ____④____ to call me on my cell phone.

好極了.我盼着下週四下午2點與您見面.你如果要更改時間,請隨時打我手機聯繫.

B: Thanks Burton, I’ll see you on Thursday.

謝謝,伯頓先生.下週四見.

  打電話預約見面英語對話3

A:Would k be able to see me at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow?

A:布萊克醫生明天上午9點能給我看病嗎?

B:l'm sorry, but she won't have any openings until 11:00, unless there's a cancellation.

B:對不起,她直到11點纔能有空檔,除非有人取消了預約。

A:Would 1:OO p.m. be convenient?

A:那下午l點方便嗎?

B:Yes, she's free then.

B:可以,那個時候她有空。

  打電話預約見面英語對話4

A:l wonder if the dentist could fit me in early tomorrow.

A:我想知道牙醫明天早些時候是否能給我看牙?

B:l'm afraid there's nothing available before noon.

B:恐怕中午之前他都沒空。

A:How about 12:45?

A:那12點45怎麼樣?

B:Sorry, but he's busy then too.

B:對不起,那時他還在忙。

  打電話預約見面英語對話5

A:l'd like to make an appointment with Professor Smith. Would 10:00 a.m. tomorrow be all right?

A:我想與史密斯教授預約一下時間。明天上午1O點可以嗎?

B:l'm afraid not. She doesn't have any openings in the morning.

B:恐怕不行。她上午的時間都滿了。

A::Could I possibly make it early in the afternoon?

A:下午早一點可以嗎?

B:No. That's not good either. But give me your number and I'll call you if somebody cancels.

B:那也不行。你可以給我你的電話嗎,如果有人取消預約我會聯繫你。