當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於成人英語對話閱讀

關於成人英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.11W 次

英語情景對話可以訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。本站小編整理了關於成人英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">關於成人英語對話閱讀
  關於成人英語對話一

i: Have you ever thought about having childrcn. Natasha?

娜塔莎,你考慮過要孩子嗎?

N: My parents-in-law want us to have one a8 soon as possible. But my husband and I decide to wait for a COuple of years.

N:我公公婆婆想讓我們儘快要孩子.但是我們決定再等幾年.

l: Is it because of your work?

是因爲工作的原因嗎?

N:YeS. kind of. but that's not the whole story. Wc thougbt it'sjust not the right time and we are not ready to be parents. What about you?

是啊,一部分原因吧,也不全是.我想現在還不是時候,我們還沒準備好傲父母呢。你了?

l: Well, I'vc always wanted to have lots of children. Growing up as the only child. I always felt a bit loneIy. I want to have two children and my husband loves kids, too,

嗯,我_直想要很多孩子。我是獨生子,小時候一個人很孤獨。我想要兩個孩子,我丈夫也很喜歡小孩.

N: Will you have Children soon?

你會很快要孩子嗎?

l: Maybe next year. You know, we've just bought a car and we need time to save up for the new ything is just so expensive nowadays.

也許明年吧。我們剛買車,需要攢點錢爲孩子的出生做些準備。現在什麼都貴。

N: What do you think of the one-cbild policy in China?

那你怎麼看中國的獨生子女政策呢?

l: It's hard to imaginc how many people there would bc in China if it doesn't have this policy. But I still would prefcr to have two children. We don't want our children to be as IoneIy as we were. It's so nice to share your childhood witb a sister or brother.

很難想象如果沒有獨生子女政策,中國現在會有多少人.但是我還是想要兩個孩子.我們可不想讓孩子和我小時候一樣孤獨.能有一個兄弟姐妹分享童年,多幸福啊。

N: That's true.

那倒是

  關於成人英語對話二

N: if you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?

如果讓你選的話,你是願意嫁給一箇中國人還是一個外國人?

S: why? Did tom pop the question?

爲什麼這麼問,湯姆向你求婚了嗎?

N: not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.

沒有,我怕父母不同意。

S: let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?

我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一箇中國人,對嗎?

N: you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.

是啊,我正頭疼呢,我覺得左右爲難。

S: I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.

我和以前的男朋友談戀愛時,也遇到了同樣的問題。

N: oh, how did you deal with it?

那你怎麼解決的?

S: I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

我就順其自然,繼續和我的韓國男朋友約會,但是後來我們還是分手了。

N: oh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?

太可惜了,爲什麼啊?

S: simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.

很簡單,我們性格不合,雙方文化也有很多不同之處。

N: like what?

比如呢?

S: he hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.

他希望我過韓式的生活,要求我放棄工作,安心待在家裏。

N: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

這樣啊,在他們的文化裏,女性應該以家庭爲重。

S: yes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.

是啊,他說這樣對我,對整個家庭都好。但是我就是不想辭掉工作。

N: so that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.

所以和外國人結婚,很難幸福。

S: not really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.

也不一定,我們周圍不也有很多成功的例子嘛。

  關於成人英語對話三

N: more and more Chinese are marrying foreigners.

越來越多的中國人嫁給了外國人。

S: that's true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners.

是啊,但是我挺鄙視那些和外國人在一起的女人的。

N: oh, why?

啊?爲什麼啊?

S: I think some Chinese wonem marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them.

我覺得有些人嫁給外國人是爲了錢,有些人是爲了去國外定居,反正他們之間沒有真愛。

N: I wouldn't say that's totally true. I've met many happy intercultural couples.

也不全是吧。我見過很多幸福的跨過夫妻。

S: well, then why aren't there many East-West couples where the man is a Chinese and the woman is a Westerner?

N: I guess it's because the Chinese women are more attractive to Western men.

那爲什麼沒有多少夫妻,男方是中國人,女方是外國人呢?

S: or because they are less attractive to to Chinese men.

可能是因爲中國女人對外國男人更有吸引力吧。

N: what do you mean?

怎麼說?

S: you know, usually the woman is in her thirties and she is a left girl.

這些女人大約三十多歲,是剩女。

N: a left girl? What's that?

剩女?什麼意思啊?

S: they're called that because they're left behind on the shelf. They're also known by their three H's---high diploma, high salary, and high degree.

這麼說,因爲他們是別人挑剩下的。她們有三高:高文憑,高工資,高學位。

N: and they're also known as the three S's—single, stuck, and born in the seventies.

還有人說她們有三難:單身,高不成低不就,出生在70年代後。

S: definitely! So most of these women go for Western men.

的確!所以這些人就把目標轉向了外國人。

N: you have a point here, but I believe some mixed marriages are based on true love.

也許吧。但是有些跨國婚姻還是有真愛的。

S: that' for sure but very few.

那是,不過很少。


看了“關於成人英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於日常生活的英語對話閱讀

2.關於日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

3.關於大學生英語對話閱讀

4.關於日常英語對話閱讀

5.關於兩人英語對話閱讀