當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 3分鐘英語對話情景練習

3分鐘英語對話情景練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.41K 次

英語對話具有多樣性、靈活性、實用性,是我們練習英語口語最好材料,下面本站小編爲大家帶來3分鐘英語對話,希望對你有所幫助!

ing-bottom: 23.91%;">3分鐘英語對話情景練習
  3分鐘英語對話1:

A: Do you want to hear a funny joke?

A:你想聽個有趣的笑話嗎?

B: OK. Are you sure it's funny, though?

B:好啊,可是你確定它好笑嗚?

A: Well, you'll see.

A:你不妨聽聽看。

B: OK.

B:好。

A: OK, an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman were going on a trip across the desert, and they could only take one thing with them.

A:好,有一個英格蘭人、一個蘇格蘭人和一個愛爾蘭人要橫穿沙漠,而且每個人只能帶一樣東西。

B: I see.

B:我懂。

A: So they met up at the start of the journey and showed each other their equipment.

A:於是他們在行程的起點見面時,把自己帶的東西拿給其他人看。

B: Oh, that's funny!

B:噢,真好玩!

A: Hang on, I haven't finished yet.

A:等等,我還沒說完。

B: Oh, sorry.

B:噢,抱歉。

A: Well, as I was saying, they showed each other what they had decided to bring. The Englishman had brought some water. "If we get thirsty, we'll have something to drink," he said. The Scotsman brought a map. "If we get lost, we'll be able to find our way." The Irishman had brought a car door.

A:嗯,我說到他們把自己決定要帶的東西拿給其他人看。英格蘭人帶了一些水,他說:“假如我們口渴了,我們就有東西可以喝。”蘇格蘭人帶了一張地圖:“假如我們迷路了,我們就可以靠它來找路。”愛爾蘭人則帶了一扇車門。

B: A car door? You mean just one car door?

B:車門?你是說一扇車門?

A: Yep. A car door. "Why the door?" the others asked him. "Well," he said, “If it gets hot, we can open the window." Do you get it?

A:沒錯,就是車門。另外兩個人問他說:“爲什麼要帶車門?”他說:“哦,假如天氣熱的話,我們就可以把車窗打開。”你聽懂了嗎?

B:Well…

B:哦……

  3分鐘英語口語對話2:

A: I had a terrible journey back from Bangkok last week.

A:我上週從曼谷回來的時候,過程很驚險。

B: Really? Why? What happened?

B:真的嗎?爲什麼?發生什麼事了?

A: Well, first of all, the taxi that was taking me from the client's office to the airport broke down on the freeway.

A:哦,首先,出租車在載我從客戶的辦公室到機場的高速公路上拋錨了。

B: Oh. no.

B:噢,不會吧

A: Yes, and the driver didn't speak any English or Chinese and he didn't have a phone on him-can you believe it?-and his radio didn't work. So there was no way he could get in touch with the office to get them to send another taxi.

A:是啊,而且司機中英文都不會說,身上又沒電話,你能相信嗎? 而且他的無線電又出故障了。所以他沒辦法跟總部聯絡,以便派另一輛出租車過來。

B: So what did you do?

B:那你怎麼辦?

A:Well, I actually thumbed a lift.

A:哦,我只好搭便車了。

B:You what?

B:真的嗎?

A:Yes, I stood on the side of the freeway and stuck my thumb out, and a passing truck stopped and took me to the airport.

A:是啊,我站在路邊伸出拇指,結果有一輛經過的卡車停下來載我去機場。

B:Wow, good for you.

B:哇,真不錯。

A: Yes, except he drove really slowly, and I missed my flight.

A:是啊,只不過他開得很慢,讓我錯過了班機。

B: Oh, no!

B:噢,不會吧!

A: Yes, so I had to wait three hours for the next one. I didn't get home till four in the morning, and when I got home I realized I'd left my house keys in my hotel in Bangkok.

A:是啊,所以我必須等3個小時纔有下一班飛機。我一直到清晨4點纔到家,而且到家時才發現,我把家裏的鑰匙留在曼谷的飯店裏了。

B: You really have bad luck, don't you?

B:你真的很不走運,對吧?

A: Seems like it.

A:看起來是這樣。

  3分鐘英語情景對話3:

A: Do you remember John from head office?

A:你記得總公司的John嗎?

B: Yes.

B:記得。

A: Have you heard what happened to him?

A:你有沒有聽說他出了什麼事?

B: No, what?

B:沒有。怎麼了?

A: He had his car stolen. Actually he was kidnapped while he was in the car.

A:他的車被偷了。他等於是被綁架了,因爲他當時在車裏。

B: What do you mean?

B:你的意思是?

A: Well, apparently, he was just getting into his car-he'd parked it in one of those underground multi-story things-he was just getting in and suddenly three guys with guns opened the back doors of the car and got in.

A:哦,他顯然是纔剛上車。他把車停在那些多層式地下停車場的其中一層,他一上車,就有三個持槍的歹徒突然打開後車門跳進去。

B: Crikey. Where did this happen?

B:哎喲。這件事在哪裏發生的?

A: In Taichung, I think.

A:我想是在臺中。

B: Oh, right, I hear they have a lot of this kind of problem down there.

B:嗅,對,我聽說當地有很多這類問題。

A: Really? Well anyway, they pointed their guns at him and said, you know, keep calm and drive out. …we don't want to hurt just want your car.

A真的嗎?反正他們就拿槍指着他說,靜靜把車開出去就對了。我們不想傷害你,我們只是要你的車而已。

B: So what happened?

B:所以結果呢?

A: Well, he drove out, and when he got to the booth to pay the attendant, he pretended to have an epileptic fit, you know, to scare the thieves away. The attendant was no help at all: even though the guys were holding guns in plain view, he did nothing.

A:哦,他把車開出去,等開到票亭要繳錢給收費員時,便假裝羊癲瘋發作,你知道,以便把歹徒嚇跑。但收費員根本置之不理,雖然眼睜睜看着那些人拿着槍,他卻袖手旁觀。

B: That's terrible.

B:太可怕了。

A:Yes, makes you think, doesn't it.

A:是啊,你連想都不敢想。

B:So what happened next?

B:所以接下來呢?

A:Well, he kept on pretending to have a fit, so they freaked out and just ran away.

A:額,他一直假裝發病,於是他們便嚇得逃走了。

B:Well, he sure was lucky.

B:噢,他真是走運。

A: I'll say.

A:我也這麼覺得。

3分鐘英語對話