當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關日本英語情景對話

有關日本英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.77W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關日本英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 133.61%;">有關日本英語情景對話

有關日本英語情景對話:日式沙拉

Todd: OK, Hisa, why don't we talk about food?

希莎,我們爲什麼不談談食物?

Hisa: Good.

好的

Todd: OK, first of all, actually, can you cook?

首先,你會做飯嗎?

Hisa: Yes, I can.

是的,我會。

Todd: Yeah. What can you cook?

你會做什麼?

Hisa: I can cook most of the Japanese dishes. And I also like baking.

大部分日本菜我都會做,而且我還會烘烤糕點。

Todd: Oh, really. OK. Since you're Japanese can you tell us what things you cook in Japanese cuisine.

哦,真的嗎。既然你是日本人,你能講講如何做日本菜嗎?

Hisa: OK. I use a lot of vegetables in my cuisine, in cookery, and then I prepare lots of Japanese type of salad, which is sometimes we call it suno-mono.

我做菜會放許多蔬菜,我會做很多種日式沙拉,我們管它叫suno-mono。

Todd: Suna-mono. OK

suno-mono,好的。

Hisa: Yes, with vinegar which is especially good for spring? And the summer time, and then also pickles, is one type of thing and then I use vegetables, even cooked kind of salad I use, that is, we call it O-shi-tashi, green leaves, throughout the year, I use a different kind of green vegetables for salad.

加上醋,這就是春季和夏季最好的美食了。我還會加上醃菜和蔬菜做的沙拉,我們稱它爲O-shi-tashi,不同的季節我會用不同的時令蔬菜製作不同的沙拉。

Todd: Can you talk about one kind of salad that you can make? (Yes) And how do you make it?

你能講講你會做的一種沙拉嗎?你是如何製作它的?

Hisa: OK. For example, this is spring, I tell you one kind of salad, Udo.

好的。比如說現在是春天,我教你做一種沙拉,udo。

Todd: Udo.

udo。

Hisa: That is a white stick, kind of vegetable. Just you peel them very thick because outside is quite bitter, so inside you slice up and then put them in the water with vinegar because that is how you can keep this white color. It lasts long, yes, and then, usually I put some wakame, sea vegetables, and then two ingredients I use, and then add some ginger, which I love very much. Chop up some ginger, and then those three things I mix with vinegar, a little bit soy sauce and then salt and then just sometimes you can even marinate if you like.

這是一種白色長條狀的蔬菜。你需要削掉外皮,因爲皮很苦。接着切片並泡在加水的醋中長時間浸泡以保持它的白色。接着再放些裙帶菜,海菜,和我喜歡吃的姜。把姜切沫放進去後,再加醋,醬油,鹽,還可以加些滷汁,攪拌均勻。

Todd: Wow, sounds good.

哇,聽上去不錯。

Hisa: Very light.

很清淡。

Todd: And I can buy these ingredients at the Japanese supermarket?

我能在日本的超市中買到所需的調料嗎?

Hisa: Yes, green grocer's, and it is only for spring time. Udo! Sounds like Udon. Just you remove "n"

是的,綠色食品雜貨店,這些只在春天有。“udo”聽起來很像“udon”。要把“n”去掉。

Todd: Udo. Good luck.

祝你好運。

Hisa: Alright, I'll try and make it.

好的,我會試着製作的。

有關日本英語情景對話:日本傳統節日

Todd: OK, Yoko we were just at a festival.

洋子,我們現在正在過節。

Yoko: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: Do you want to talk about festivals in Japan?

你能說說日本的節日嗎?

Yoko: Yes, OK. So, I think in Fall we have lots of kind of festivals, but it depends on the places.

好的。秋天我們有許多不同的節日,但這要看你所在的地點。

Todd: What are some things that most festivals have, like, what can you see if you go to a Japanese festival?

日本節日中最常見的是什麼,也就是說,我們歡度日本節日時都能看到什麼?

Yoko: Omikoshi.

御神興。

Todd: Omikoshi.

御神興。

Yoko: Yes. Do you know the word?

是的,你知道這個詞嗎?

Todd: I think so. What is Omikoshi?

我知道,但什麼是御神興?

Yoko: Ah, it's really difficult for me to explain in English, but Omokishi looks like a bigbox, lots of people, adult people try to carry together, and they usually go to temples, and they kind of celebrate a harvest or our happiness or those kind of things

對我來說很難用英語解釋,但御神興看上去就像個大轎子,許多成年人一起擡着它,他們擡着御神興到寺廟慶祝豐收,喜事或是這類吉慶的事。

Todd: OK. Do you ever carry the Omikoshi?

你擡過御神興嗎?

Yoko: Ah, you know, I'm not a strong guy so, I've never tried it.

你知道,我不是很強壯,從來沒擡過。

Todd: OK. What about foods? What kind of foods do people like to eat?

好的。那麼食物方面呢,過節大家都吃什麼?

Yoko: We can see lots of small shops along the street and we can buy really Japanese food, like watagashi, it's a really sweet candy but it looks like, how do you say that?

我們在街邊小店能買到各種地道日本食物,例如watagashi,它是很甜的糖果,但它看上去就像……你是怎麼形容的?

Todd: I don't know.

我不知道。

Yoko: I don't know. I don't know either. White small stuff.

我也不知道……白色的小塊糖果。

Todd: White small stuff.

白色的小塊糖果。

Yoko: Yeah. Sorry. You should see it. So it's watagashi or watame. It's really popular food in matsuri, and we can see okonomiyaki. Yeah, it's, somepeople say Japanese pancake, or something, but tastes different. It's not sweet.

是的。抱歉,你真該看看,watagashi和watame,是過節最受歡迎的食物了。我們還能看到雜樣煎菜餅。是的,有些人管它叫日本燒餅什麼的,吃起來味道很特別。它不甜。

Todd: It's not sweet.

不甜。

Yoko: It's not sweet. So vegetables, meat, and some sauce.

不甜,裏面有蔬菜,肉,醬料。

Todd: Oh, wow! Sounds good.

哇!聽上去不錯。

Yoko: Yeah, I think so too. You should try it.

是的,我認爲很好吃,你真該嚐嚐。