當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關食物情景對話

有關食物情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05K 次

美食是日常中很普遍的話題之一,在英語聽力考試中也是常考的問題,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家介紹有關食物情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關食物情景對話
  有關食物情景對話篇1

Adrienne: So, Mike, you don't eat fast food, huh?

埃德里安娜:邁克,你不吃快餐,對吧?

Mike: No, no. I find fast food not very healthy and I try to eat healthy and try to live a healthy kind of lifestyle.

邁克:不吃,我不吃。我認爲快餐非常不健康,我儘量吃得更健康,儘量以健康的生活方式生活。

Adrienne: How do you do that?

埃德里安娜:你是怎麼做的?

Mike: Well, I'm going to the gym, not smoking, just generally trying not to do too much bad stuff for your body I guess, you know like over doing things.

邁克:嗯,我去健身房,不抽菸,一般不做太多對身體有害的事情,你知道像過度做一些事情之類的。

Adrienne: What kind of things do you think are bad for your body?

埃德里安娜:你認爲哪類事情是對身體有害的?

Mike: Stress, probably the worst thing is stress, but of course I think anything you do to much of, like you know, for example, if you, if you're somebody who smokes then smoking too much is probably a bad thing, although of course smoking I think is not good at all, but anyways, or, like if some people, if you want to go out for drinks then drinking too much is probably a bad thing, or eating too much is a bad thing so, so everything I think in balance is the healthiest thing.

邁克:壓力,壓力可能是對身體最有害的,當然我認爲任何事做過了都不好,比如,如果你抽菸抽得很厲害,那就是件壞事,而且我認爲抽菸一點好處都沒有,當然,如果有些人喝酒喝得很兇,那也是不好的事,還有吃太多東西也是壞事,所以我認爲不管什麼事,保持平衡是最健康的方式。

Adrienne: Moderation is the key!

埃德里安娜:關鍵就是要適度!

Mike: That's the word.

邁克:沒錯,就是這個。

Adrienne: So what kind of things do you do to stay healthy?

埃德里安娜:那你做什麼來保持健康呢?

Mike: Um, well, wake up, I mean wake up early, go for a run or go to the gym in the morning, everyday, and then just try to eat a balanced diet, not eat a lot of, like you said at the beginning, like fast food and stuff I stay away from in general, and not try to over do it with, try not to get toostressed out about things at work, and also try not to party too much.

邁克:嗯,早起,每天早上去跑步或是去健身,飲食要均衡,像你剛開始說的垃圾食品,就不要吃太多,通常這都是我不吃的食物,同時做事不要做得太過,工作中不要有太多的壓力,儘量不要參加太多派對。

Adrienne: Do you have any fast food that you like to eat just once in awhile, just as a special treat?

埃德里安娜:你偶爾會不會吃一次快餐,就像特別待遇一樣?

  有關食物情景對話篇2

Todd: Ah, so Alan, you know, you were a baker so can you explain to the listeners: how do you bake bread?

託德:艾倫,你曾經做過麪包師,你能跟聽衆解釋一下怎麼烘焙麪包嗎?

Alan: Well, you need, to make your basic white bread, white pan bread we call it, you need flour,yeast, sugar, shortening, salt, and water, so depending on how much you want to make, you, first of all, you throw in the flour into a big mixing bowl. Then you throw in the sugar, salt, and the shortening. You give it a mix. Turn on the machine and mix it a little bit because you don't want to have the yeast in direct contact the salt, because salt if it's in direct contact with the yeast, it kills, the yeast will not react and make the bread rise.

艾倫:你需要,嗯,做最基本的白麪麪包,我們稱之爲模製白麪麪包,你需要準備麪粉、酵母粉、白糖、起酥油,鹽和水,量要取決於你想做多大的麪包,首先,把麪粉倒入一個大的攪拌碗中。然後放入白糖、鹽和起酥油。把它們攪拌在一起。把機器打開,然後攪拌,因爲不能讓鹽和酵母粉直接接觸,如果鹽和酵母粉直接接觸會使酵母失活,酵母就不會起作用,不能用來發面了。

Todd: Oh.

託德:哦。

Alan: Then you take the yeast. Whatever amount of yeast you have, and the best way to do it, is you take your water, the amount of water that you need and you break up the yeast into the water, dissolve it in the water, and then start the mixer and as the flour and all the other ingredients are mixing, you pour the water in slowly until you get the consistency that you want. That's one way or you can, after you mixed up the flour, the sugar and the salt and the shortening, a little bit, enough that it's mixed, blended together, you can just add the yeast into the mixture and then add the water, so you mix it until you, probably about, I think about eight minutes, or nine minutes, unitl the dough is developed, and it's a glob and you stop the mixer, you pull it off the bowl, you let it sit on thebench for about five minutes. You let it rise. Then you divide it up, into I think about maybe two kilos, it depends on how big you want you loaf. Usually loaves are between seven and eight hundred grams, maybe one kilo. Divide it up and mold it and put it into the pan. It goes into a proofer. The proofer is a steam box with heat. Moisture and heat, and the bread rises and then when it's at a certain level in the proofer you take it out and put it in the oven.

艾倫:之後要加入酵母粉。不論你放多少酵母粉,最好的方法都是你要加入一定量的水,在酵母粉中加入水進行溶化,之後進行攪拌,把麪粉和其他配料放在一起攪拌,慢慢地往裏加水,直到得到你想要的粘稠度。這是一種方法,或者在攪拌麪粉、白糖、食鹽和起酥油之後,在將這些配料攪拌在一起以後,你可以把酵母粉加入到裏面,之後再加入水進行攪拌,我想大概攪拌八九分鐘吧,麪糰發了以後就可以停止攪拌了,把麪糰從碗裏拿出來,在臺子上放五分鐘。讓麪糰發起來。之後就可以把麪糰分成……我想麪糰大概有兩公斤重,取決於你想要的麪包重量。通常情況下一條麪包的重量在700克和800克之間,也許有一公斤。將麪糰分成等份,用模具製作,之後把它們放在烤盤裏,放到發酵箱中。發酵箱是可以加熱的蒸箱。在溼氣和熱量的作用下,麪包會膨起,在到達一定程度後就可以把它拿出來放進烤箱裏了。

Todd: OK. Sounds good. How long does it have to be in the oven?

託德:好的。聽起來不錯。那需要放進烤箱裏烤多長時間呢?

Alan: The oven? Usually about twenty minutes.

艾倫:烤箱嗎?通常要20分鐘左右。

Todd: And that's it. It's done.

託德:好了。完成了。

Alan: And then you pull it out of the oven and it's done. Fresh baked bread.

艾倫:之後把麪包從烤箱裏拿出來就完成了。新鮮出爐的烤麪包。

  有關食物情景對話篇3

AAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。

BLet's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。

AWhat's on the menu today?

今天的菜單上有什麼?

BFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和麪條。

AOh,we're lucky today, aren't we?

噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?

BI'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

我想吃牛肉燉白菜。

AI think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

我想吃炸魚,因爲魚是我最喜歡的。

BThat's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。

A(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

(他們買好了)這裏有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看着很有食慾嗎?

BI'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.

很抱歉我不喜歡。有點鹹。

AI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?

我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?

BYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。

AThank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。

BYour appetite is good.

你的胃口不錯。

AI'm always feeling hungry.

我總是感到餓。


猜你喜歡:

1.英語日常對話有關食物

2.有關飲食英語情景對話

3.關於談論食物英語情景對話

4.關於食物英語演講稿

5.關於商業的英語對話

6.英語日常交際對話