當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活中常用英語對話精選

生活中常用英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.5W 次

在世界經濟全球化及中國加入WTO的形勢下,社會需要大量能夠用英語在國際上進行科技、經貿、法律和文化等方面交流的專業人才。本站小編整理了生活中常用英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 72.66%;">生活中常用英語對話精選
  生活中常用英語對話篇一

Bob: Who is that?

誰啊?

Tom: It’s me, Bob.

是我,鮑勃。

Bob: you.surprised me.

你嚇死我了。

Tom: What’s up?

怎麼了?

Bob: This afternoon, I got the news that there was a terrorist attack in your city.

下午的時候,我聽到新聞說你在的那個城市有恐怖襲擊。

Tom: Oh? I don’t know, what time did it happen?

哦?我不知道呢,幾點發生的?

Bob: At noon.

正午。

Tom: Oh, I had been to the airport that time.

哦,那時我已經去機場了。

Bob: Oh, why can’t I get through to your cell phone?

哦。爲什麼我打不通你的電話呢?

Tom: It’s power off.

沒電了。

  生活中常用英語對話篇二

Lily: Ann, I have good news to tell you.

安,我有個好消息要告訴你。

Ann: What’s up? Lottery software?

什麼事?彩票中獎?

Lily: No. I haven’t won in a lottery for many months.

纔不是呢,我已經好幾個月沒中過了。

Ann: What is your good news?

那是什麼?

Lily: John, my dear boyfriend, made a proposal to me last night.

約翰,我親愛的,昨晚向我求婚了。

Ann: Wow, really good news. What did you say?

哇,真是個好消息啊,你怎麼說?

Lily: I said yes.

我答應了。

Ann: Congratulations on you marriage.

恭喜你們喜結良緣。

Lily: What about you? Why don’t you find a boyfriend?

你呢?爲什麼不找個男朋友呢?

Ann: I don’t want a boyfriend, for I don’t know how to get well with any man.

我不想要男朋友,因爲我不知道怎麼和男人好好相處。

  生活中常用英語對話篇三

Bob: Honey, would you marry me?

親愛的,嫁給我吧?

Ann: I want to think of it for some time.

我想要點時間考慮考慮。

Bob: Please, honey, I have made proposal to you fifteen times.

拜託了,親愛的,我已經向你求婚十五次了。

Ann: I know. But your way doesn’t touch my heart.

我知道,但是你的方式沒辦法讓我感動。

Bob: Oh, god, please tell me how.

哦,天啊,告訴我怎麼辦?

Ann: I can’t tell you.

我不能告訴你。

Bob: Ok, I want you to be happy when we are together, and when you are sad, I would stay with you always.

好吧,當我們在一起的時候,我想要你快樂,當你傷心的時候,我永遠在你身邊。

Ann: When I am angry and want to beat someone, you should stand there and let me do what I want. Would you?

當我生氣的時候,想打人的時候,你要站着讓我打,可以嗎?

Bob: Yes, I would. Thanks for being in my life.

可以,謝謝你陪我共度人生。

Ann: Don't be so happy, it is just one of my tests.

別太高興,這只是我的考驗之一。

  生活中常用英語對話篇四

Jean: Do you believe in life in uter space? Maybe they are watching over us.

你相信外空間有生命嗎?也許他們在監視我們。

Jaco: Maybe. I don’t know. Why?

也許吧。我不知道。 爲什麼?

Jean: I went out with Steve last night. We saw Avatar.

昨天我和斯蒂文約會了。我們看《阿凡達》了。

Jaco: Cheap bastard. Finally you chose him over me, a handsome young man.

臭混蛋。最後你居然選擇了他,而不選我這個年輕帥氣的。

Jean: Wow you are mean but adorable. I chose the movie over you.

你還真小氣但是很可愛。我只是選擇了電影而已。

Jaco: Why didn’t you tell me? I already bought the tickets. I was going to wait until your birthday. Was it good? I heard a new language had been created for that movie.

爲什麼不早告訴我啊?我都買了票了。我本來想等到你生日的。好看嗎?我聽說爲了那部電影,還專門創造了一門語言。

Jean: You can say that again. Humans are thirsty for a material in Pandora. They send a man there as a negotiator. Somehow, humans are dishonest. They just want to take what they want away. The spy turns against humans and falls in love with a girl on Pandora. Justice wins eventually.

當然好看了。人類覬覦潘多拉星球上的某種原料,就派了一個人做中介人。但是人類失信了。他們只想拿走他們想要的東西。 中介人轉反對付人類,並且愛上了星球上的一個女孩。正義最終贏了。

Jaco: Another hero story about saving the world? Saving the falling moral rules? Hooray! Good people win! What a cliché!

又是一個拯救世界的英雄電影。拯救墮落的道德?太棒了。好人贏得勝利!太俗套了。

Jean: Fine. The story is old but you’ve got to see it by yourself. What you will see is really amazing. Trust me! You will be thrilled.

好。故事是陳舊了點兒。但是你一定要自己去看。你看到了,纔會覺得震撼。相信我,你會喜歡的。

Jaco: Okay. I will be more thrilled if you agree to go out with me tonight. … I’ll take that as a yes.

如果你同意晚上跟我約會的話, 我會更開心。……我當你同意了。


看了“生活中常用英語對話”的人還看了:

1.日常生活英語對話精選

2.生活常用英語對話

3.簡單日常英語對話精選

4.簡單的日常英語對話精選

5.日常生活英語對話