當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 送別常用英語對話

送別常用英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.69W 次

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些送別常用英語對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">送別常用英語對話
  送別常用英語對話篇1

A:Nick, it's very nice of you.to see me off.

A:尼克,你來爲我送行真是太好了。

B:You're welcome. Did you have a good time on this vacation?

B:我非常樂意,你假期過得愉快嗎?

A:Very well. If I leave l'll miss you.

A:非常好。我離開後會想你的。

B:Me too. Please write to me as soon as you get Boston.

B:我也一樣,請一到波士頓就給我寫信。

A:l'm sure and I remembered your phone number. I'll call you.

A:我保證,而且我記住了你的電話,我會給你打電話的。

B:OK, they begin to register.

B:哦,他們開始登機了。

A:lt's time I left.

A:我得走了。

B:Have a nice joumey! Do give my regards to your parents.

B:旅行愉快!代我向你的父母問好。

  送別常用英語對話篇2

A:Hello, n. This is Lin Tong. How are you?

A:您好,格林先生。我是林潼,您好嗎?

B:Hi, . I am leaving tomorrow and I am just packing.

B:您好,林先生,我明天就要動身回國了,我現在正在整理行裝呢。

A:Oh, sorry to interrupt you. But I am calling to say goodbye to you. I am awfully sorry to tell you that I am afraid I could not see you off at the airport tomorrow, because I will have to affend a very important meeting.

A:哦,對不起,打擾您了。我打電話來是跟您道別的。非常抱歉我明天恐怕不能去機場給您送行了,因爲我要參加一個很重要的會議,脫不開身。

B:lt doesn't matter, . I can understand. I know you are always very busy. Work must come first.

B:沒關係,我能理解,林先生。我知道您總是很忙,工作第一嘛。

A:Thanks a lot. You have been here for almost three weeks. How time flies!

A:非常謝謝您的理解。時間過得真快呀,轉眼您都在這兒待了快三週了。

B:Yes. And I would like to convey my thanks to you for your help during my stay here in Nanjing.

B:是呀,時間過得真快。在此我要向您爲我在南京期間所做的一切致以深深的感謝。

A:It is our pleasure. It has been a great pleasure to work with you.

A:這是我們的榮幸。很樂意跟您一起工作。

B:Me too. I am looking forward to cooperating with you again.

B:跟您合作我也同樣開心。我希望還能再有機會合作。

A:Really? Great! We will. Well, what's your flight number? When are you leaving tomorrow?

A:真的嗎?那太好了!我們會的。對了,您乘坐的是哪次航班?明天什麼時候動身?

B:lt's Flight No. 104, Northem Airlines, which leaves at ten O'dock tomorrow evening.

B:是北方航空公司的104次班機,明天晚上10點起飛。

A:OK, I will send someone to see you off.

A:好的。我會派人去送您。

B:That is so thoughful of you.

B:哎呀,您真是想得太周到了。

A:My pleasure. Take care and have a nice trip.

A:您不用客氣。您多保重,旅途愉快。

B:Thanks a lot. My wife and I will be welcoming and looking forward to your visit.

B:非常感謝。我太太和我將歡迎並期待您來做客。

A:Let's call it a deal. Hope to see you again soon. Keep in touch then. Byebye.

A:一言爲定,我一定去。盼望與您再會。常聯繫,再見。

B:Goodbye. Thanks again.

B:再見,再次感謝。

  送別常用英語對話篇3

A:Thank you very much for everything you have done for me during my stay in China.

A:十分感謝我在中國期間您爲我做的一切。

B:And I must thank you again for your generous help.

B:我必須再次感謝您的慷慨相助。

A:The help is mutual. I must thank you to see me off. My wife and I will be looking forward to seeing you. You will come to see us won't you?

A:幫助是相互的。謝謝你爲我送行。我和我的妻子盼望着和您見面。你會來看我們,是嗎?

B:l promise I will take the first chance to call on you. Please send your wife with my best regards.

B:我答應一有機會馬上去拜訪您。請代我向您的妻子問好。

  送別常用英語對話篇4

A:Hello! So you are leaving today.

A:您好!您今天就要走了。

B:Hello. Thank you for seeming me off. You actually don't need to bother.

B:您好。謝謝您來送我,其實您不用這麼費心。

A:lt is my pleasure to see you off.

A:能來送您是我的榮幸。

B:Thanks a lot. I hope to see you again.

B:非常感謝。希望能再次見到您。

A:l hope so, too.

A:我也這麼希望。

B:Thanks again for everything you have done for me.

B:再次謝謝您爲我所做的一切。

A:You're welcome. Have a nice trip!

A:您太客氣了。一路順風!


猜你喜歡:

1.送別的英文句子

2.兩人簡單英語情景對話

3.畢業季贈言:離別傷感語句 英語

4.365日常英語口語

5.360天英語口語大全