當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 日常生活情景對話:校車上的故事

日常生活情景對話:校車上的故事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.18K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 56.09%;">日常生活情景對話:校車上的故事

日常生活情景對話:校車上的故事

Todd: So, Jessica, you've got a brother named Kirk!

傑西卡,你有個哥哥叫柯克!

Jessica: Yes, that's right. He is two and a half years older than I am, and we get along very well now.

是的,沒錯。他比我大兩歲半。現在我們相處得非常好。

Todd: You get along very well now! How did you get along in the past?

你們現在相處得好!你們過去相處得怎麼樣?

Jessica: Not very well at all actually. He was always very mean and heartless, should we say.

其實一點兒都不好。可以說,他一向小氣又無情。

Todd: What was the first thing you remember him doing to you?

你印象裏他對你做的第一件事是什麼?

Jessica: Perhaps the first thing was the time I fell asleep on the bus when I was on kindergarten. He actually left me there sleeping, and I didn't wake up until my lunch box fell on the ground, when the bus driver was parking in the bus garage. So anyway, yeah, I learned at that point not to really depend on him so much.

我記得的第一件事也許是我上幼兒園的時候,有一次我在車上睡着了。他就把我留在車上,直到我的飯盒掉了我才醒,那時大巴司機正在把車停進車庫。總之,我瞭解到,那時我真的很依賴他。

Todd: What did your mum say when you got home?

你回家的時候你媽媽說什麼?

Jessica: My mom asked my brother,"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?", referring to me, and he responded, "Hey! How did you know I forgot my homework!"

我媽媽問我哥哥“嘿!你是不是忘了什麼?”並提到了我,我哥哥說“嘿,你怎麼知道我忘了做作業!”

 日常生活情景對話:運動健將

Todd: OK, Conrad!

康拉德!

Conrad: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: You're quite the jock!

你真是個運動健將!

Conrad: Thanks Todd.

謝謝。

Todd: Yeah. So, we're gonna talk about sports.

我們將會討論運動的話題。

Conrad: Alright.

好的。

Todd: What sports do you like?

你喜歡什麼運動?

Conrad: Well, I like a lot of sports, but basketball is my favorite. Definitely.

我喜歡的運動很多,但籃球絕對是我的最愛。

Todd: Oh, really!

真的!

Conrad: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: OK. How long have you been playing basketball?

好的。你打籃球有多久了?

Conrad: Let's see! Probably about thirty years. I'm thirty seven now and I think I was in elementaryschool when I started to play at first.

讓我想想!也許有30年了。我今天37歲,我是從小學開始接觸籃球的。

Todd: At what age were you your best?

你打得最好的時候是什麼時候?

Conrad: Let's see! Probably around 20 maybe. Sometime when I was in college. Yeah!

我想想,也許是20歲左右的時候,在大學的時候。

Todd: What position did you play when you played basketball?

你打籃球時打的是哪個位置?

Conrad: Guard. Guard. A little bit of forward, depending on what kind of team I was playing on.

後衛,偶爾前鋒,這要看我在哪個隊打球。

Todd: Yeah, were you mainly an offensive or defensive player?

你是攻擊型的選手還是防守型的?

Conrad: Defensive. Yeah.

防守型的。

Todd: OK. Do you still watch a lot of basketball on TV?

你現在還經常在電視上看籃球嗎?

Conrad: Well, now living in Japan I don't get, um, get many chances to watch the NBA but I do follow it on the internet.

我現在住在日本不看了,電視上倒是能看到NBA,但我都在網上關注。

Todd: OK. Do you still play basketball?

好的,你現在還打籃球嗎?

Conrad: Yeah. Yeah. I play about once a week with my at the university I work at with the club team there.

是的。每週一次,在大學裏,我現在在Club隊。

Todd: OK. Great. Alright. Thanks a lot Conrad.

好的。謝謝你,康拉德。

Conrad: Sure. No problem Todd.

沒問題,託德。