當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 旅遊英語對話短文閱讀

旅遊英語對話短文閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38W 次

英語情景對話的創設爲學生創造了豐富的生活場景和交流話題,有效地調動了學生練習英語口語的興趣,爲學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。本站小編整理了旅遊英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">旅遊英語對話短文閱讀
  旅遊英語對話短文一

Kathy:I think we should stop dreaming and make a decision.

凱西:我想我們應該別再胡思亂想,趕快做個決定吧。

Evan:You know, it always sounds fun to talk about it, but the actual planning and expense...

艾凡:你知道的,討論事情聽起來總是很有趣,但實際的籌畫和費用……

Kathy:Come on, Evan. Think positive! We could do it, you know.

凱西:艾凡,拜託。樂觀點!我們有辦法做到的,你知道的。

Evan:You're right, Kathy.

艾凡:凱西,你說得對。

Kathy:Well?

凱西:那麼?

Evan:Tell you what. Why don't you get the information you need from that guy at the travel agency? Then we can make our decision.

艾凡:我跟你說,你何不從那個在旅行社工作的人那兒弄來你需要的資料?然後我們可以來做個決定。

Kathy:Well, today's Sunday, so I'll call him first thing tomorrow morning.

凱西:嗯,今天是星期日,所以我明天早上第一件事就打電話給他。

Evan:I'll talk to my parents and find out whether or not we could stay with my relatives there. You'll have to talk with your parents, too.

艾凡:我會跟我父母談談,問問看我們可不可以住在我親戚那兒。你也得和你父母說說看。

Kathy:Don't worry, Evan. They like you and trust you. But I will talk with them about my relatives there, too. I'll call you tomorrow after I call Rick.

凱西:艾凡,不要擔心。他們喜歡你,也信任你。而我也會和他們討論我在歐洲的那些親戚。明天我和瑞克通過電話後再打電話給你了。

Evan:See you then. Bye.

艾凡:到時候見,拜。

  旅遊英語對話短文二

Evan:That would be great, just you and me traveling around Europe. But,wait. Reality check.

艾凡:就只有你和我到歐洲旅行,這太棒了。不過且慢。考慮一下現實問題。

Kathy:But what? You mean it's too expensive?

凱西:考慮什麼?你的意思是到歐洲旅行太貴了。

Evan:Precisely! Do you know how much it would cost? I could afford the air fare maybe, but,you know, the hotels and everything would be pricey.

艾凡:完全正確!你知道那要花多少錢嗎?我也許可以負擔機票錢,但是,你知道旅館和其它所有的費用很花錢的。

Kathy:But we wouldn't have to stay in hotels.

凱西:但是我們並不需要住在旅館啊。

Evan:We wouldn't?

艾凡:不用嗎?

Kathy:Of course not. We might be able to stay with our relatives. Even if we couldn't, we couldalways stay in hostels.

凱西:當然不用。我們也許可以住在我們親戚家裏。即使不能,也可以都住在青年旅社裏。

Evan:I forgot about hostels! They're much cheaper.

艾凡:我忘了青年旅社,住那兒便宜多了。

Kathy:They certainly are. And we could take ground transportation throughout Europe, too.

凱西:當然。而且我們也可以走鐵公路遊歐洲。

Evan:And not buy too much. But can we get tickets in time?

艾凡:而且不要買太多東西。但是我們可以及時買到機票嗎?

Kathy:I don't know, but I do know a guy in my neighborhood who works in a travel agency. Icould ask him.

凱西:我不知道,但我認識我家附近一個在旅行社工作的人。我可以問他。

Evan:Oh? Who is this guy?

艾凡:哦?這傢伙是誰?

Kathy:Oh? Aren't we jealous all of a sudden!

凱西:哦?我是不是突然聞到一股醋味呢!

  旅遊英語對話短文三

K:Evan, I can't believe we're finally going to graduate from graduate school.

凱西:艾凡,真難以相信我們研究所終於要畢業了。

E:Me neither. It's been a long six years.

艾凡:我也很難相信。好長的六年時間。

K:Are you going to work right after we graduate?

凱西:畢業後你隨即就業嗎?

E:I should, but I'd like to travel around a bit before settling down. At least for the summer.

艾凡:我應該馬上就業的,但是我想在安定下來前先旅行一陣子,至少在這個夏天

K:Me too. Dad said he'd approve of my going to Europe. He has some relatives there that Icould visit.

凱西:我也是。我爸說他同意我到歐洲去。他有些親戚在那裏,我可以去拜訪他們。

E:Really? I have relatives in Europe, too. In fact, I was thinking of going there, too!

艾凡:真的嗎?我在歐洲也有親戚。實際上,我也考慮去那裏!

K:What a coincidence! Where are your relatives?

凱西:太巧了!你的親戚住哪兒?

E:In the Netherlands. They're on my mother's side.

艾凡:荷蘭。他們是我母親孃家那邊的親戚。

K:My dad's relatives are in Sweden.

凱西:我爸的親戚住在瑞典。

E:Those would be great countries to visit, wouldn't they?

艾凡:這兩個國家都會是觀光的好去處,不是嗎?

K:I'll say. Say, you don't suppose we could travel to Europe together after graduation, do you?

凱西:一點也沒錯。咦,你不會是在想我們畢業後一起到歐洲旅行,是吧?

E:Kathy, what a bright idea!

艾凡:凱西,好主意!


看了“旅遊英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.旅遊英語情景對話短文

2.關於旅遊的英語對話短文

3.旅遊英語口語情景對話閱讀

4.有關旅遊英語情景對話閱讀

5.有關於旅遊的英語對話