美語情景對話 第1174期:Favorites 最愛
Todd: Hey Aimee, how are you today?
託德:嗨,艾米,你今天怎麼樣?Aimee: I'm good, thanks Todd. And you?
艾米:我很好,謝謝你託德。你呢?Todd: I'm good. Pretty good. Let's talk about your favorite things.
託德:我也很好。非常好。我們來談談你最愛的東西。
Aimee: OK.
艾米:好。Todd: What is your favorite food?
託德:你最愛的食物是什麼?Aimee: Ooh! My favorite food is avocado.
艾米:哦!我最愛的食物是鱷梨。Todd: Avocado?
託德:鱷梨?Aimee: Honestly.
艾米:沒錯。Todd: Wow!
託德:哇哦!Aimee: How about you?
艾米:你呢?Todd: My favorite food is pizza, I think. I love pizza.
託德:我想我最愛的食物是批薩。我愛批薩。Aimee: Oh, me too!
艾米:哦,我也是!Todd: It's so good.
託德:批薩非常好。Aimee: It's so delicious.
艾米:非常美味。Todd: Yeah.
託德:對。Aimee: And what is your favorite movie?
艾米:你最愛的電影是哪部?Todd: Well, my favorite movie is Star Wars.
託德:我最喜歡的電影是《星球大戰》。Aimee: Classic!
艾米:那是經典電影!Todd: I know. And you? What is your favorite movie?
託德:我知道。你呢?你最喜歡的電影是什麼?Aimee: Well, I do love Star Wars too, but my favorite movie Ferris Beuller's Day Off.
艾米:我也喜歡《星球大戰》,不過我最喜歡的電影是《春天不是讀書天》。Todd: Ooh! I like that movie a lot. Very good. Very good. So I was in high school the same time as the movie
託德:哦!我也很喜歡那部電影。非常不錯,非常好。當時電影上映時我正好也在上高中。Aimee: Were you?
艾米:是嗎?Todd: Yeah!
託德:對!Aimee: Great!
艾米:真不錯!Todd: So cool. Who is your favorite actor?
託德:非常酷。你最喜歡的演員是誰?Aimee: My favorite actor is Jean Reno.
艾米:我最喜歡的演員是讓·雷諾。Todd: Hmm, the Frenchmen.
託德:嗯,法國演員。Aimee: Yes. Yes, he's French, but he's been in a lot of American movies too.
艾米:對,他是法國人,不過他也演了很多美國電影。Todd: Yeah, I like the movie Leon.
託德:對,我喜歡他演的《這個殺手不太冷》。Aimee: Love it!
艾米:我也喜歡!Todd: It's very cool.
託德:非常酷。Aimee: Yes, I agree. How about you?
艾米:對,我同意。你呢?Todd: My favorite actor is Brad Pitt, so I like Brad Pitt a lot.
託德:我最喜歡的演員是布拉德·皮特,我非常喜歡布拉德·皮特。Aimee: He's great.
艾米:他非常棒。Todd: Yeah, he is good.
託德:對,他很好。Aimee: Very talented.
艾米:很有天賦。Todd: Ah, who ... I'm sorry ... what is your favorite season?
託德:嗯,抱歉,你最喜歡哪個季節?Aimee: My favorite season is probably Spring. I think. It's ... the cool of winter has passed and it's not too hot yet, so I think Spring. How about you? What's your favorite season?
艾米:我最喜歡的季節應該是春天。冬天的寒冷已經消失,而且春天也不太熱,所以我喜歡春天。你呢?你最喜歡哪個季節?Todd: Oh, my favorite season is the Fall or Autumn. I love the Fall. I love the colors. It is not hot. It is not cold, and they are many holidays, and my birthday is in the Fall.
託德:哦,我最喜歡的季節是秋天。我愛秋天。我喜歡秋天的顏色。而且秋天不冷也不熱,還有很多節日,我生日就在秋天。Aimee: They are great reasons to love Autumn.
艾米:這些都是喜歡秋天的充分理由。Todd: So, when is your birthday?
託德:你生日是什麼時候?Aimee: Actually, my birthday is also in Autumn. My birthday is in October.
艾米:我生日也在秋天。我生日在十月份。Todd: Oh, wow! Me too. My birthday is also in October. What day?
託德:哦,哇哦!我也是。我生日也在十月份。你是十月哪天?Aimee: 14th!
艾米:14號!Todd: 14th!
託德:14號。Aimee: Yes. And you?
艾米:對。你呢?Todd: The second. Cool! So next year let's have a birthday party together.
託德:2號。太酷了!明年我們可以一起辦生日派對。Aimee: OK.
艾米:好。Todd: October birthday party.
託德:10月份辦生日派對。Aimee: Good idea.
艾米:好主意。Todd: So what is your favorite city?
託德:你最喜歡哪座城市?Aimee: My favorite city is probably Osaka.
艾米:我最喜歡的城市是大阪。Todd: Oh, in Japan.
託德:哦,日本大阪。Aimee: Yes, yes. So far. Yes, Osaka is very noisy and colorful and the people are very open and talkative, so I really enjoy Osaka.
艾米:對,沒錯,目前最喜歡大阪。大阪熱鬧又絢麗多彩,而且那裏的人們坦誠又健談,所以我很喜歡大阪。Todd: Nice.
託德:好。Aimee: How about you? What's your favorite city?
艾米:你呢?你最喜歡哪座城市?Todd: I think my favorite city is Barcelona.
託德:我想我最喜歡的城市是巴塞羅那。Aimee: Ooh, in Spain.
艾米:哦,西班牙巴塞羅那。Todd: Yeah, it's very nice.
託德:對,那裏非常不錯。Aimee: It is.
艾米:沒錯。Todd: It's warm. It's beautiful. The food is delicious.
託德:氣候溫暖,而且很漂亮。食物也很美味。Aimee: Yes.
艾米:對。Todd: People are nice.
託德:人也很好。Aimee: Yes.
艾米:對。Todd: But it's expensive.
託德:不過物價太高。Aimee: Right.
艾米:對。Todd: A little bit.
託德:物價有點兒高。Aimee: Yeah.
艾米:對。Todd: But Osaka is expensive.
託德:不過大阪物價也高。Aimee: That's true.
艾米:沒錯。Todd: Very expensive.
託德:非常高。Aimee: Yeah.
艾米:對。Todd: OK, thanks.
託德:好,謝謝你。Aimee: Thanks, Todd.
艾米:謝謝你,託德。Todd: Bye.
託德:再見。Aimee: Bye.
艾米:再見。譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載