當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第418期:開立帶支票的活期存款賬戶

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第418期:開立帶支票的活期存款賬戶

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.45K 次

unit 460

開立帶支票的活期存款賬戶

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:I want to open current account. What's the proper procedure?

A:我要開個活期儲蓄戶頭,怎樣辦理相關手續?

B:First you fill out the application form and then we'll issue you a passbook.

B:你先填好這張申請表,然後我們就簽發給你一本存摺。

A:What's the annual interest rate?

A:年利率是多少?

B:It varies from time to time. At present it's

B:利率經常變動,現在是2.6%。

A:Can I open a checking account?

A:我能開一個有支票的活期儲蓄賬戶嗎?

padding-bottom: 48.32%;">高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第418期:開立帶支票的活期存款賬戶

B:Sure, but you have to deposit enough money before you can write out your checks.

B:當然可以,但你必須有足夠的存款才能開支票。

A:What will happen if I overdraw?

A:透支了怎麼辦?

B:There will be a penalty of $ 5.00 for each check over drawn.

B:每張透支的支票要罰款5美元。

A:May I deposit these cheques?

A:我可以存這些支票嗎?

B:Cerlainly, but you'd have to sign your name on them, Sir.

B:當然可以,但你得簽名,先生。

A:Where should I sign?

A:我該在哪裏簽名?

B:Endorse on each of the cheques, please.

B:請在每張支票的背面簽名。