當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第116期:支票業務

秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第116期:支票業務

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.18K 次

ring cheque service Dialogue

9.支票業務 對話

Steven comes to China for travelling. Now he wants to change his traveller's cheque into RMB.

史蒂文到中國來旅行。現在他想把他的旅行支票兌換成人民幣。

Clerk: What can I do for you, sir?

職員:我能爲您效勞嗎,先生?

Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler's cheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please.

史蒂文:嗯,我想兌換我的旅行支票。這是一張3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兌換成現金

Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification?

職員:沒問題,我能看一下你的相關證明嗎?

padding-bottom: 66.44%;">秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第116期:支票業務

Steven: Sure. How about my passport?

史蒂文:當然,我的護照可以嗎?

Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back?

職員:可以。你想要換成什麼樣的現金?

Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please.

史蒂文:我想要20張100元的,其它的換成50元的。

Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.

職員:3000美金。請點一下。謝謝光臨,祝您旅途愉快。

Steven: Thank you and bye-bye!

史蒂文:謝謝你,再見!